Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: American Cinemas

I was on holiday in Texas some time ago and i went and watched the Jackass Movie.
    Ive also just downloaded Dawn Of The Dead.

i watched Jackass The Movie in a cinema out there and the audiance clapped nd cheered after every stunt...i thought it was just a one off crowd.

But im watching Dawn of The Dead...and the audiance are clapping and cheering at every oppertunity.

Fuck going to watch a movie in an American Cinema again id walk out

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    muchspl2
    sometimes like opening night you will get that but for the most part most people are quite

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Yeah....I really hate when an audience claps at a movie....its pretty retarded IMO.

It'd be nice if everyone shut the hell up for the entire movie....I didnt pay 10 bucks to hear people to be continiously clapping....

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    I guess we Americans are just a bunch of uncivilized barbarians.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    all the times ive been to the british cinemas ive never once heard any one clap or cheering. However I have had sat next to two girls who wouldnt shut up during LOTR 2, but thats it as negativity is.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    If you start clapping and cheering in cinemas over here,you'll get warned by someone of the staff to be quiet...and if you still decide to make annoying noises(clapping,cheering,talking,...)you'll get trown out of the cinema.I can't believe that they actually clap during a movie in Texas or whereever
    That's just freaking annoying and you're a real retard if you do this imho

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by ~FunK_mOb~@28 March 2004 - 18:23
    If you start clapping and cheering in cinemas over here,you'll get warned by someone of the staff to be quiet...and if you still decide to make annoying noises(clapping,cheering,talking,...)you'll get trown out of the cinema.I can't believe that they actually clap during a movie in Texas or whereever
    That's just freaking annoying and you're a real retard if you do this imho
    Exactly.

The nearest theater around me is AMC, and its littered with nothing but punk ass kids.
    White kids wearing Doo Rags and tryin' to act black, bitches everywhere with bitchy attitudes, just a bunch of annoying mutha fuckers. And its worse when the movie starts....oh God I loathe the thought of encountering them again on Friday when I see Hellboy...

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Swiss cinemas (in Zurich at least&#33 generally put an ad break in the middle of films,plus the film already costs about £8 ($14 US) so thats pretty annoying, but i think clapping would probably annoy me even more

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by ilw@28 March 2004 - 23:55
    Swiss cinemas (in Zurich at least&#33 generally put an ad break in the middle of films,plus the film already costs about £8 ($14 US) so thats pretty annoying, but i think clapping would probably annoy me even more
    They add a break in the film what the frigg. That would piss me off a hell of alot.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    lol American theaters, I was just 3 weeks ago wacthing the Last Samurai when in the middle of the moive an alarm went off and we (the whole mall) left the building and waited outside.(I saw the ugliest goth girls that day) Turns out there was a shooting in the mall and one guy got shot in the shoulder. It was when tom cruise was fighting those Samurai and the head guy was impressed.True story it was in the news in central Illinois.
    "You can't build a reputation on what you're going to do."
    -Henry Ford

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast