Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Closing Threads

bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by toco004+28 March 2004 - 18:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (toco004 @ 28 March 2004 - 18:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by mrcall1969@28 March 2004 - 22:09
    <!--QuoteBegin-pol
    @28 March 2004 - 23:05
    And all these threads are banned in the lounge now?

If he&#39;s that much of an ass why isn&#39;t he on moderation?
    as i said, i pm&#39;d him to quit spamming before any moderation, and the threads arent banned in the lounge, just when they&#39;re done by someone who&#39;s trying to stir up shit in other sections at the time

OK. I understand your reasoning, even if I don&#39;t agree with it.

My point is that the Lounge was exactly the place for his thread, it wasn&#39;t offensive, so I see no reason for it to be closed.
    mrcall1969 is right

@bujub22 [/b][/quote]
    what??

2. Lounge   -   #32
    BANNED
    and 3123 or something pmed me saying "haha you dumbass you got banned from ft" so I lied to him, not nahan or lindorez

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab@28 March 2004 - 23:15
    Azzz says I am drinking too much. Does this mean I am on moderation?
    When someone says I&#39;m drinking too much I usually drink more to piss them off.

I didn&#39;t start this thread to defend Bulio, just the closing of threads.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    jetje's Avatar former star
    just my personall opinion but

if a website promotor spams here to promote his sig i think we can do 2 things,
    close the topic so it will fall down fast (wich will not if it stays cause the spammer will do anything he can to bump it, or delete all the individual posts wich is a lot of work. I know cause last few days i splitted and removed like 50 posts from that dude funkydawg76...

in my believes, bull(io) &#39;s was closed cause it was seen as over active signature promoting....

5. Lounge   -   #35
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by jetje@28 March 2004 - 22:28

close the topic so it will fall down fast (wich will not if it stays cause the spammer will do anything he can to bump it, or delete all the individual posts wich is a lot of work. I know cause last few days i splitted and removed like 50 posts from that dude funkydawg76...

in my believes, bull(io) &#39;s was closed cause it was seen as over active signature promoting....

I have said this before, but I will say it again. Why not just ban all advertising whether it is in a sig or not.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Poster
    Originally posted by jetje@28 March 2004 - 23:28

Jetje.

I value your opinion, but that wasn&#39;t the reason the mod that closed it gave.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by mrcall1969+29 March 2004 - 00:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mrcall1969 &#064; 29 March 2004 - 00:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jetje@28 March 2004 - 23:28

Jetje.

I value your opinion, but that wasn&#39;t the reason the mod that closed it gave. [/b][/quote]
    Even though; i give Jetje a big thumb up for trying to show the whole picture.

I lately find him and Pol very responsive and open for discussion.

I don&#39;t envy the mods, because of the wide variety of people here, and i think we

should be more thankfull for them trying their best to keep this place as clean as

possible.

Thank you, mods, for baring with us.........

Yogi

Edit: I appoligize for anyone offended by my sucking up like that. It&#39;s just that sometimes my heart gets the better of me. I promise to keep these corny outbursts to a strict minimum.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    *closes thread*

9. Lounge   -   #39
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by bigboab+28 March 2004 - 16:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 28 March 2004 - 16:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jetje@28 March 2004 - 22:28

I have said this before, but I will say it again. Why not just ban all advertising whether it is in a sig or not. [/b][/quote]
    And let me guess.......................

your advertising my knight in shining armour in your sig.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234