Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gta 3

Hey guys, I'm new here, so if this shouldn't be here, please tell me so that I don't do it again. But is there a version of GTA 3 out there that works? Or is there some kind of fix I need?

2. Games   -   #2
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    did u get it from kazaa? don't. klite sucks for games. get the 2 cd images off of suprnova

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Games   -   #4
    Ummm and supposing I dun want to DL suprnova or anythin else I've never heard of? And what is bittorent? I'm lookin at the link now.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    I think there's a verified somewhere on this forum.

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by Irvine Ex Turk@29 March 2004 - 04:10
    Ummm and supposing I dun want to DL suprnova or anythin else I've never heard of? And what is bittorent? I'm lookin at the link now.
    Look at the link before you ask information which is contained within the link, please
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by 4th gen+29 March 2004 - 05:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 29 March 2004 - 05:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Irvine Ex Turk@29 March 2004 - 04:10
    Ummm and supposing I dun want to DL suprnova or anythin else I&#39;ve never heard of? And what is bittorent? I&#39;m lookin at the link now.
    Look at the link before you ask information which is contained within the link, please [/b][/quote]
    ummm, I looked but it made absolutely no sense to me what-so-ever, exactly what is torrent?

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    eMule mate use that for getting GTA 3

alot easier to use (like kazaa everyone pretty much will be migrating to it when kazaa shuts down)
    <span style='color:white'>______________________</span><span style='color:white'>______________________</span>

[ eMule Verifieds | Simple Guide Burning Bin/Cue Files | Kazaa Lite Codec Pack ]

9. Games   -   #9
    hmmmmm, well I&#39;ll cinsider gettin another file sharing system, but I&#39;d rather find out what bittorrents are, and if they&#39;ll even help me any.

10. Games   -   #10
    I used kazaalite to get GTA3 and I got the Myth Rip of it... I was so happy Use kazaa lite for all your gaming need.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast