Thread: Cannot Download At All!

Hello Everyone!

I am new here because I have a problem. I have never had a problem with Kazaa Lite before, but all of the sudden it stopped working. I had version 2.43, I think , and I would search for downloads and start to download them, adn they would find sources and say connecting, but after awhile they will not download , they will just go to the more sources needed saying. I have tried everything. I uninstalled, and reinstalled, adn now I have KLite Ressurection, and the same thing happens. I also tried Ares, and it happened to that too. I am at a university, and the same thing seems to be happening to other people regarding K-Lite, but not with Ares, that is only my problem. Any help would be much appreciated!!! I have no idea what to do?!?!

Thanks in advance!!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    BANNED
    your download speed depends on the # of sources for it and their upload speed, anddon't be fooled by whatyou see in the search window they are not an indication of who is available for connection so change supernodes to see if you get lucky, also use localized supernodes, also try changing ports, and lower your upload bandwidth,remove the no ip sources from your dat files and see if it helps , and if you have a router you need to getkanat

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Ok Dude. Sorry to seem mean if I do, but did you even read what I wrote or is this an automatic response (considering I've seen this response to a number of posts). I have tried all of that, none of it works, and like I said it is a problem with not only me, but all of the people in my particular dorm. Could it possibly be a firewall or something on campus? Has anyone else had this problem on campus? I have no problem finding the things to download, but when I download them it is like Kazaa isn't even connected, but it is!!! And also like I said I have tried many different versions of Kazaa Lite, and regular Kazaa nothing works!!! They all do the same thing.

Thanks

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    yes i did read your post and yes you do sound mean.

you can't compare your self with eveybody else.

i put up the post to make you understand one thing:

a download needs to connect to connectable sources, now how do you know how many connectable sources you have??

as far as school goes then you school might be blocking you guys.

you can try changing ports again as i had posted to see if it helps or not. if not come back and let me know.

next time don't just respond please read my post and walk away with the parts that might apply to you then come back. if it didn't apply i would not have posted it boss

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    OK Sorry, I was just trying to say that I had already tried those things.

What would be a good port to change to ? Is there anything else I can try? Like I said I had no problem with this before. And now it just won't download.

P.S.- I changed my port from 32656 to 31656 and nothing happened.

Thanks, and sorry about the meanness (if thats a word) I just want Kazaa to work again and its really frustrating.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    no problem boss i understand

try any port over 3500, its sound like school just started blocking it.

i had a thread here some were on different things that might help, or might not.

but this place has been changed so many times i can't find anything anymore.

how ever i do have it on my own forum if you are intersted its here and just look under fasttrack and then tips and tricks