Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scam Victims Downloading From Me?

I want to know if some of the subscribers of the scam sites are downloading from the same network we use, and if so how can I tell.

Thanks

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    It's hard to tell, but maybe if you can give me your phone number I can call you
    as soon as I know more.

(Forgive my bad english)

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    BANNED
    Originally posted by willow@29 March 2004 - 11:15
    I want to know if some of the subscribers of the scam sites are downloading from the same network we use, and if so how can I tell.

Thanks
    any version of kazaa lite,gold,etc. is on the fasttrack network. and there is no way to tell unless the user specifies

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by bogaaa
    ...maybe if you can give me your phone number I can call you
    as soon as I know more.
    LOL, you don't need to go to all that trouble calling me. You just need to post what you find out here and it'll reach me, as I'm a regular visitor here.

Thanks for the answers anyway. My suspicions were confirmed.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Im a regular to, I just thought maybe we could be regular together, if u know what I mean (Not sure if I know what I mean)

(Forgive my bad english)

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by willow@29 March 2004 - 14:13
    LOL, you don't need to go to all that trouble calling me. You just need to post what you find out here and it'll reach me, as I'm a regular visitor here.

Your so funny!

Why do you want to know if they paid for one of those scam sites anyway?

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by bogaaa@31 March 2004 - 05:32
    Im a regular to, I just thought maybe we could be regular together, if u know what I mean (Not sure if I know what I mean)
    Ha ha ha...

You guys crack me up. I'm not sure either what you meant by "being regular together". Does it mean we co-ordinate our login times?

@ Mr. Blunt: I'm just curious that way I guess.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    h1
    @bogaaa

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Originally posted by willow+31 March 2004 - 02:43--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (willow @ 31 March 2004 - 02:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bogaaa@31 March 2004 - 05:32
    Ha ha ha...

You guys crack me up. I&#39;m not sure either what you meant by "being regular together". Does it mean we co-ordinate our login times?

@ Mr. Blunt: I&#39;m just curious that way I guess. [/b][/quote]
    No nothing like that, cuz when u say co-ordinate it means that we wont be online
    at the same time, I was thinking about the oposite and much more
    But hey if u dont like this thought, I still have some good old stalking tricks up my sleeve

(Forgive my bad english)

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    UGHGGGGGHHH I take it all back, DAMNIT GROOOOSSSS
    willow is a dude&#33; urggggg damnit I just made a total fool out of myself.
    Feels like i&#39;ve been raped

(Forgive my bad english)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast