Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New "moderator's Card"

Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Remember this?

Those who've been here for long enough will recognise this - It's the card that moderators pull out when someone asks about becoming an FST mod. Although the card's "official" host is Lamsey, it had been created by myself (which goes to show that I'm not always the thieving bastard out of us two )

As you can probably see, it's aging - It was created when here was the K-Lite Discussion Board. Since then, domain's changed, name's changed and what we provide has changed as well. In other words, as up-to-date as Windows 9x.

The source file for the image has always been around - Residing on a backup CD I have as long-term storage. I'd been meaning to update it, but with a few things I needed for it to be redone I never got round to it.

That was until one of the mods PMed me about updating it. Getting the things I needed (for which I'm grateful), I no longer had an excuse for it not to updated - Damn :helpsmile:

So - Without further ado, by moderator's request, here is the new, the improved, the up-to-date...
    FileSharing Talk Moderator's Card

Two reasons to posting it off here - To show the card before it starts being used, and to provide the opportunity for you guys to suggest feedback and suggestions. You're likely to be seeing it in every topic which involves someone hinting at their availibility of taking a mod's position

Best as well give your views, as I've got a similar card in the making. As they say - COMING SOON

Now I forgot something oh yeah
    <starts stopwatch for time until Lamsey yoinks it>

EDIT: %(£%*(%*%(*&#036;(*&#036;(%*&#036;(%*&#036;(%*&#036;%&#036;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Best to start working on a smaller version of it - Should be out in half an hour. In the meantime, still feel free to give feedback B)
    ===
    Ill

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    link does not work (sorry if that was in your edit but i couldnt tell if you realized that or not)

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Thanks &#33;

Im sure this will have some use for time to time.

Spoiler: Show

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    BANNED
    very nice&#33; After years of waiting, the new one finally emerges to be shoved im my face lol, jks mods

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    O O O can i be the first t try it pppppppppppppppppllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzz pwiddy pwease?

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    UPDATE - Couldn&#39;t do what I wanted to do (which was shrink the border and keep the contents as is) in a hurry so I did the cheat&#39;s way - I just shrunk the JPEG

The new image is edited in above. The original sized is found here.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by Illuminati@29 March 2004 - 22:11
    Now I forgot something oh yeah
    <starts stopwatch for time until Lamsey yoinks it>

Code:
    &#91;IMG&#93;http&#58;//www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/moderator.jpg&#91;/IMG&#93;

Looks good mate - you handle the vectors and I&#39;ll shrink it and provide the bandwidth (the one above is only about 50k, much more friendly than 150k )

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Poster
    It said the team will call me... When?

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    i think the team is large enough as it is.....

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Originally posted by j4y3m@30 March 2004 - 02:04
    It said the team will call me... When?
    ....just hold on.....

Spoiler: Show

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast