Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If Anyone Is Interested

Heres the link (nevermind)

PS2 system that needs a new lense (or it just needs to be cleaned good). 5 games that will work and a bunch of other stuff.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

2. Games   -   #2
    $100 yeah right i'll give you $5 canadian for everything sept the system you can through that away now

3. Games   -   #3
    The Madden, SOCOM, and GTA discs have almost no scratches on them. I think its worth it for those games alone.

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy@30 March 2004 - 00:02
    The Madden, SOCOM, and GTA discs have almost no scratches on them. I think its worth it for those games alone.
    why 5 blank cds are under 5bucks yo...

5. Games   -   #5
    What are you talking about? Im not selling blank cd's

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy@30 March 2004 - 00:08
    What are you talking about? Im not selling blank cd's
    no but the same data can be stored in the blank cd's.....im just being an ass, sorry the ps2 is toast no storeor person smart is gonna buy that unless you replace the laser (about $100) since your having DRE's its an old ps2 wich means no 1 wants it. I got a brand new proscan ps2 with 2X controls dvd remote and networkadap for $80Can (about $50us) worth about $300 retail. What you got is worth about $80 or so dollars tops therefore will only go for about $10 - $20 (unless you can find a total dumbass clean the laser and rip his ass off good luck)

7. Games   -   #7
    I got a site that sells lenses for ver 4 ps2's for $35. You cant play burned discs online. You have to have a mod-chip to play burned discs. Even w/o the ps2 this is more then worth it. Plus you get 6 months of GamePro. You also get a multitap that hasnt been opened that retails for $35. 3 controllers.

$20?? You would have to be a complete dumbass to try and only get 20 bucks for this.

8. Games   -   #8
    I got a site that sells lenses for ver 4 ps2's for $35.
    you have botten from them succesfuly?

You cant play burned discs online
    so rent the fucker

You have to have a mod-chip to play burned discs
    you dont say....

Plus you get 6 months of GamePro. You also get a multitap that hasnt been opened that retails for $35. 3 controllers.
    so your starting bid of $100us is for 6months of gamepro a multitap and 3controllers a broken ps2 that a OLD POS and some OLD games.....im sure any1 with half a brain would pass

$20?? You would have to be a complete dumbass to try and only get 20 bucks for this.
    and thats canadian might wanna consider droping it $80 times running out and not 1 bid

Code:
    Time left:  20 hours 13 mins
    3-day listing 
    Ends Mar-30-04 12:17:29 PST 
    Add to Calendar  
    Start time: Mar-27-04 12:17:29 PST 
    History: 0 bids  

9. Games   -   #9
    Madden 2004 is still new, atleast til about Aug. Vice City is still gonna be considered new for a long time.

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by SingaBoiy@30 March 2004 - 01:05
    Madden 2004 is still new, atleast til about Aug. Vice City is still gonna be considered new for a long time.
    meng vicecity is so old dont even go there.....i dont like football even still there used go to any pawn thell offer you 5$ unless you got instuctions n shit then its like $7 just keep the thing it can make like my xbox as a faancy coffee table

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast