Thread: Discussion Closed.

bowrabob's Avatar Reformed devo
    So much for free speech!

When the team discussed a ban of Billy Dean, the discussion was of a permanent ban. Not a 30 day suspension. The offer of a 30 day suspension was made to Billy Dean by 7th, but we were never informed of this formally. We would have stuck by 7th's 30 day ban had Billy Dean accepted the 30 day ban. As far as we're concerned, he DID NOT. Banned means no posting.
    What a farce! First you all deny there was a 30 day ban, then, when the members let you know they are displeased with the treachery, you lie and claim Billy posted during the month!

Then you close the Free Billy thread and change the name, whilst allowing the Don't Free Billy thread to remain open.

This really is pathetic! You have dragged the esteem of the mods down with your conduct over the last few days.

BTW, telling people to PM admin when they have a problem is stretching a joke too far. 7th does not answer PMs. He has replied to none of mine, if he did this could be cleared up easily.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    posting before it gets closed. down with BD.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by bowrabob@30 March 2004 - 01:37
    So much for free speech!
    Thats crap and you know it, this is'nt a democratic board, here the rules are based and inforced on judgement.

Freedom of speach comes with something worth saying

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Power To The People!

Actually, I agree. The Mods have been ridiculous in the last couple of days, I've never seen so many closed threads for no reason.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+30 March 2004 - 02:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 30 March 2004 - 02:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bowrabob@30 March 2004 - 01:37
    So much for free speech&#33;&nbsp;
    Thats crap and you know it, this is&#39;nt a democratic board, here the rules are based and inforced on judgement.

Freedom of speach comes with something worth saying

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
    Jonno, no offence, but that is bullshit. It&#39;s an internet board for gods sake.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    To be honest I don&#39;t think it would be a good idea to get the admin to unban Billy Dean as he might accidentally delete us all.

And then where would we be? Floating around in Limbo like lost souls, not good.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by mrcall1969@30 March 2004 - 01:49

Jonno, no offence, but that is bullshit. It&#39;s an internet board for gods sake.
    Yes it is, PAID for by someone who sets his own rules, this board is&#39;nt a goverment issue, it&#39;s privately owned and run, if you bought a colouring book and someone scribbled over it you would&#39;nt be very happy would you?

Besides, I&#39;ve been told enough times to stfu, where was my freedom of speach then?

One rule for one, one for another huh?

No rules for all

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #8
    bowrabob's Avatar Reformed devo
    Originally posted by mrcall1969
    It&#39;s OK, that&#39;s the sort of comment we expect from I Stick Up For My Mates Jonno. What else would you expect from a drama queen?

9. Lounge   -   #9
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Billy Dean was placed on moderation on February 17.

bowrabob made this post - which was said to be written by Billy Dean on February 19.

https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php...c=100647&st=60 - halfway down the page.

Yes, he did post in that month.

Dragged the esteem of the mods down? In your opinion. In mine, we&#39;ve taken a stand, whether it&#39;s a popular one or not.

7th is not the only mod or admin on this board. Some of would have bent over backwards to help BEFORE you pulled your high and mighty act on us.