Thread: What Is That Im Program Called

tesco's Avatar woowoo
    title says it all pretty much. i know people heve posted it before but i cant remember the name.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    trillian

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Integrity messenger. Trillian does it 2.
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Deadaim is it
    ASUS A7N8X-E Deluxe Mobo
    Athlon XP 1800+
    1 GIG PC3200 DDR400 RAM
    WINDOWS XP PRO WITH SERVICE PACK 2
    200GIG HARDDRIVE
    16X DVD-ROM
    DVD-BURNER
    EXTERNAL FLOPPY
    LIGHT IN CASE
    GEFORCE FX 5200 256MB

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    okay thanks guys, ive downloaded trillian but dont really like it, cant figure out how to get msn to sign in but im gonna try out integrity now.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Global-IM

www.global-im.com

I THINK that&#39;s the right URL... if not... Google is God.
    <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>I eat quarters.
    My Hero</span>

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Get Trillian-pro 2.012 from suprnova. Its way much better than any other messengers.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    h1
    Yahoo?

MSN?

AIM?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Originally posted by supersonic@30 March 2004 - 04:14
    Integrity messenger.
    Oh great - Refer him to a multi-IM that has little functionality apart from it being a great billboard for ads and unneeded support in IPB

There are a number of them - The most popular of which is Trillian which manages the MSN, Yahoo&#33;, AIM, ICQ and IRC networks (as well as Jabber&#33; via a seperate add-on). While it&#39;s by far the best-developed software of its multi-IM kind, some people have been saying that it uses far too many resources.

Another alternative is a SourceForge project known as GAIM. GAIM is an open-source multi-IM client that uses low system resources, but to say its lacking in aesthetics is an understatement.

In the end, it can be a choice on whether you want functionality or the looks -Whether you want Trillian&#39;s features or GAIM&#39;s low resources. Most people just stick with Trillian but in the end its your choice

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by Illuminati+30 March 2004 - 15:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Illuminati @ 30 March 2004 - 15:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-supersonic@30 March 2004 - 04:14
    Integrity messenger.
    Oh great - Refer him to a multi-IM that has little functionality apart from it being a great billboard for ads and unneeded support in IPB

[/b][/quote]
    I&#39;ve never tried integrity messenger, but that&#39;s the one I know. The guy said that he doesn&#39;t like trillian.
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::