Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Can I Burn Scarymovie 3

Ok guys yesterday i asked question about bin and cue which thanx god i know how to make them work and burn them but today after i download scary movie 3 of suprnova.org
    it is not bin or cue, the movie full of files dont know what to do with it here is a pic of the files

Image Resized
    [img]http://img30.photobucket.com/albums/v90/red-boxer/8bdf7a72.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

the folder that is called Sample is just a sample movie of scary movie which is a min and a half.

so guys can you plz solve the problem

thanx

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    get winrar and look for tutorials on unpacking rar files ect

i asume those files are rar or tar , cant see the file name

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    muchspl2
    looks like its xvid
    he will have to encode it in order to play in on his dvd player

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    see the last file its a .nfo file , open it with notepad , it should tell what you have to do

hmm i dont know about xvid ???

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    thanx for the help, but i made a mistake this topic dont belong here i should of post it in movieworld, mods can you fic the problem

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    muchspl2
    well it won't really make a difference now
    but after you unrar it
    you will have a 700+/- xvide move, unless your dvd player can play divx/xvid
    you will have to convert it to mpeg

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by delphin460@30 March 2004 - 08:12
    see the last file its a .nfo file , open it with notepad , it should tell what you have to do

hmm i dont know about xvid ???
    when I opened the .nfo with notepad i got this

Code:
          ммммммм           л   ммммм               ммммм                ммммм     
        ллллллллллм           лллппплллА         Алллпппллл           мллллллллл   
      ллллппппппллллм        пп       ллА       Алл       пп        мллллппппплллл
     ллл         пллллм               ллВ       Влл               мллллп        ллл
    ллл            пллллм             ллВ TiTle Влл             мллллп           ллл
    Вл               пллллм          лллА       Аллл          мллллп              лВ
    Бл     мммм        пллллм      млллА         Алллм      мллллп       мммм     лБ
    Бл    лллллллА       пллллмммллллл             лллллмммллллп      Аллллллл    лБ
    Вл   пп    пллА        пллллллллп               пллллллллп       Алл     пп   лВ
    лллў        ллВ                                                  Влл        ўллл
     лллм      лллА                        W00T!!                     Аллл      мллл
      пллллмммлллА                                                    Алллмммллллп
     ў  пплллллп                 Scary.Movie.3.DVDSCR.XViD-HeAT        плллллпп  ў
                   ў                                                ў
          ммммммм               ммлллл             млллмм                ммммм     
        ллллллллллм           лллппплллА         Алллпппллл           мллллллллл   
      ллллппппппллллм        пп       ллА       Алл       пп        мллллппппплллл
     ллл         пллллм   ў           ллВ iNFOS Влл           ў   мллллп        ллл
    ллл            пллллм             ллВ       Влл             мллллп           ллл
    лл               пллллм          лллА       Аллл          мллллп              лл
    Вл     мммм        пллллм      млллА         Алллм      мллллп       мммм     лВ
    Вл    ллВВллл     ў  пллллмммллллл            Алллллмммллллп  ў    лллВВлл    лВ
    лл   пп    плл         пллллллллп               пллллллллп        лл     пп   лл
    ллл         лл                                                    лл         ллл
    Влллм      ллВ     ў                                         ў    Влл      млллВ
    АВлллллмммллВА                                                    АВллмммлллллВА
     АВллллллллВА      ў Supplier.....:  HeAT                          АВллллллллВА
      АВллллллВА   ў   ў Packager.....:  HeAT                       ў   АВллллллВА
       АВллллВА        ў                                                 АВллллВА
        АлллВА         ў                                                  АВлллА
         лллА  ў       ў Release.Date.:  08.03.2004                     ў  Аллл
         ллл           ў Source.......:  DVDSCREENER                        ллл
         ллл           ў                                                    ллл
         ллл           ў nbre.CD......:  1 CD                               ллл
         ллл           ў Languagee....:  ENGLISH                            ллл
         ллл           ў Genre........:  COMEDY                             ллл
         ллл           ў Format.......:  XVID                               ллл
         ллл           ў HeAT.Rating..:  9/10                               ллл
         ллл                                                                ллл
         ллл        	ллл
         ллл        ллл
         ллл              ллл
             In the third installment of the Scary Movie franchise, Cindy 
             has to investigate mysterious crop circles and video tapes,
             and help the President in preventing an alien invasion.

л           Greetz to all our friendly friends in the scene!        л
                                KEEPING IT REAL in 2004 - HeAT

ў   лллл                           100% HeAT                        лллл   ў  
           лллл                                                          лллл
             ллллмм                                                  ммлллл
     ў         лллллллммм                                       мммллллллл         ў
                  ппллллллллмммм                         ммммлллллллпп
      ў                ппплллллллллм                 млллллллппп                  ў
                             пппплллл               ллллппп 
           мммммм                млллм             млллм                ммммм     
        ллллллллллм           лллппплллА         Алллппллл            мллллллллл   
      ллллппппппллллм        пп       ллА       Алл      пп         мллллппппплллл
     ллл         пллллм   ў           ллВ       Влл           ў   мллллп        ллл
    ллл            пллллм             ллВ       Влл             мллллп           ллл
    лл               пллллм          лллА       Аллл          мллллп              лл
    Вл     мммм        пллллм      млллА         Алллм      мллллп       мммм     лВ
    Вл    ллВВллл     ў  пллллмммллллл            Алллллмммллллп  ў    лллВВлл    лВ
    лл   пп    плл         пллллллллп               пллллллллп        лл     пп   лл
    ллл         лл                                                    лл         ллл
    Влллм      ллВ     ў                                         ў    Влл      млллВ
    АВлллллмммллВА                                                    АВллмммлллллВА
     АВллллллллВА                                                      АВллллллллВА
      АВллллллВА                                                        АВллллллВА
       АВллллВА                                                          АВллллВА

[ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- ]
    [  +++  (:  * <<< Hoopy's Topsite Scripts v3.00 for glFTPd >>>  *  :)  +++  ]

[ ------------------------------------------------------------------------- ]

i dont get anything????

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    ok thanx guys i did what you told me which to extract the files and i did i got the picture of the film and the quality of the movie is great but there is problem and the problem is audio, I can watch the movie but cant hear it. It is a movie with picture but with no sound,

there is some other which winrar didnt include them what are they see the picture below

Image Resized
    Image Resized
    [img]http://img30.photobucket.com/albums/v90/red-boxer/a7788c0d.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    muchspl2
    you need xvid codec

are you can download videolan from http://www.videolan.org

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    I downloaded videolan.org and also divx 5.1 but still not sound

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast