Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Pinned Poll Idea...

Sorry. I re-read your post and I didn't realize you were referring to another file-share group. I'll have to admit that I'm a movie/software sharer - not so much music. I'm not that I'm not a music lover, just that my type music is seldom shared. (g)

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by TIDE-HSV@11 March 2003 - 00:31
    Sorry. I re-read your post and I didn't realize you were referring to another file-share group. I'll have to admit that I'm a movie/software sharer - not so much music. I'm not that I'm not a music lover, just that my type music is seldom shared. (g)
    That's cool.

Though why don't you share it, I might like what you have. It doesn't have to be universally popular. In fact we need more variety. The more the merrier.

You could also try some new stuff. Unless of course you have a totally closed mind about these things. Which I seriously doubt. It costs nowt, so give it a bash.

I share loads of thing there including classical, sixties, king crimson, mahavishnus orchestra, gary moore, foo fighters, eagles etc etc etc. A very eclectic bag.

Pop over, share a bit if you feel like it. Have a bash. You have nothing to loose but your pre-conceptions. You know it makes sense.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Jim, I'll have to admit that the last time I really tried music sharing was with Napster, and the stuff I needed wasn't there. I run heavily towards classical, choral and the like. The rock groups I like pretty much died with Freddy Mercury. My stepson lives in Nashville, works as an accountant and moonlights as a musician. His band has toured Europe and Japan, and will be back in Germany in a couple of months. They've toured under first "The Neckbones," and, now, under "Cooljerks." I try to listen. I really do.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by DataMore@10 March 2003 - 21:52
    I think a poll like that would be useless.
    Everyone would just say they share whether they do it or not.
    It would just look like when Saddam got re-elected with 100% of the votes... Yeah, right.
    lol, i get what you mean..

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    You know the usual...

LeechBoy15: SHARING
    ShamelessLeech15: Of course I'm sharing...
    n00bwithoutFiles: I Share everything, baby!

It's the 'ol bandwagon effect...Hey, everybody's doing it!

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    A minority will always do the majority of sharing. This is true in life - not just in file sharing.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by TIDE-HSV@11 March 2003 - 00:52
    Jim, I'll have to admit that the last time I really tried music sharing was with Napster, and the stuff I needed wasn't there. I run heavily towards classical, choral and the like. The rock groups I like pretty much died with Freddy Mercury. My stepson lives in Nashville, works as an accountant and moonlights as a musician. His band has toured Europe and Japan, and will be back in Germany in a couple of months. They've toured under first "The Neckbones," and, now, under "Cooljerks." I try to listen. I really do.
    I am sharing a load of classical, sacred arias, queen probably the sort of thing you are interested in. Like I say you never know and its direct download, so fast and real.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12