Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Us Gov.

Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes

Ahh! the broader perspective.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+30 March 2004 - 20:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 30 March 2004 - 20:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Busyman@31 March 2004 - 00:46
    <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol
    @30 March 2004 - 18:58
    I have suggested this before.

Let the USA leave every country in the world, other than their own. Remove every embassy, stop every aid programme, take US controlled jobs out of every other country.

Then close it borders for 10 years, no buying goods from foreign countries, no helping people, no foreign aid, no policing. No excuse for other people to commit atrocities on their soil.

See how the world gets on without them. I think we would hear a very different story then. I am sick of constant USA bashing, they are not perfect, but neither are they responsible for everybody else&#39;s problem.

WOW&#33;&#33;&#33;

(and that&#39;s from a foreigner)

We did try minding our business before WWII and BAM&#33;&#33;&#33;...Pearl Harbor....the rise of Hitler.....

Unfortunately, if the US goes down, there will be much more anarchy than we create.
    I&#39;m not a foreigner, you are.

Incidentally I always thought that Pearl Harbour was an attack by the Japanese forces, one lives and learns. I also believed it to be after Hitler&#39;s major activities in Europe, again a teaching point for me.

From what you say one would be led to suspect that the USA only joined in when it was attacked, rather than supporting it&#39;s allies.

Who on earth would become involved in a war when they had not themselves been attacked, but a friend had. Who would display that sort of loyalty. [/b][/quote]
    Uh no you are not from the US so I don&#39;t know where the smart assed remarks are from. Typical J&#39;Polism.

Had the US been involved early Pearl Harbor might not have happened and neither the rise of Hitler....and who said those two were in chronological order anyway?

Yes, the US joined when they were attacked...but you already knew that. J&#39;Polism at it&#39;s very best. Before that the had embargos on Japan.

Hey man, nice going.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    it&#39;s actually an interesting "what if" saying that if America had entered the war sooner the rise of hitler might not have happened. Back in those days the US, even though it was a formidable force, wasn&#39;t the superpower that it is now. Possibly if Hitler didn&#39;t over extend his armies with the war on the soviets things might have been different on the Eropean front. Hitler certainly had a strong army and arguabley better equiped in the early stages (an example would be tanks).
    the USA entering the war was probably the ultimate saving event for the allied forces and could possibly have ended it sooner had it done so earlier but it may not have been as easy as some would like to think it was.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Regarding to “What If” I completely believe that if the US leaves the countries that the are in right now …and never interfere by any how ... this countries will live very good, we can imagine how things were before 30, at least there is no starvation in Africa.

Most of the African countries that we see on TV suffering from disease and starvations are very very rich countries in minerals like gold copier and other precious things like uranium and many many things, why do you think that governments are fighting secretly on those country and making all the sacrifices and spending all this money and souls …JUST for peace …that is nonsense.

Lets take Sudan for example: have 35 million goats, 32 million of sheep, 20 million camels, there are growing wheat with a very great quality that can beat the American wheat …but the wheat is an American exclusivity …they have the most fertile soil in the whole world people ..Yah naturally … and when they show it to you on TV they show all the poverty and the starvations …just to keep them under control ..Other wise they will be a great competitor for US in agricultural and other countries will strat shiffting to them and every on will be independant …WAKE-UP people... the people who are rolling are Merchants … I will not mention here any other resources like massive water, other minerals …. I am not kidding when I am saying that they are washing your brains on the TV … they are sociological doctor and consultant the big channels just to manipulate with each news to make sure that they will achieve their mission.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    Originally posted by Peace@31 March 2004 - 02:32
    Regarding to “What If” I completely believe that if the US leaves the countries that the are in right now …and never interfere by any how ... this countries will live very good, we can imagine how things were before 30, at least there is no starvation in Africa.

Most of the African countries that we see on TV suffering from disease and starvations are very very rich countries in minerals like gold copier and other precious things like uranium and many many things, why do you think that governments are fighting secretly on those country and making all the sacrifices and spending all this money and souls …JUST for peace …that is nonsense.

Lets take Sudan for example: have 35 million goats, 32 million of sheep, 20 million camels, there are growing wheat with a very great quality that can beat the American wheat …but the wheat is an American exclusivity …they have the most fertile soil in the whole world people ..Yah naturally … and when they show it to you the show all the poverty and the starvations …just to keep them under control ..Other wise they will be a great competitor for use in agricultural …WAKE-UP people the people who are rolling are Merchants … I will not mention here any other resources like massive water, other minerals …. I am not kidding when I am saying that they are washing your brains on the TV … they are sociological doctor and consultant the big channels just to manipulate with each news to make sure that they will achieve their mission.
    Good lord man, many of those countries have corrupt governments,

Do you think the "people" are gaining from these natural resources and riches?

I must be brainwashed.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman@31 March 2004 - 07:37

I must be brainwashed.
    Agreed.

Even when people try to defend your country your immediate reactions are condescension and a display of your superiority complex. It&#39;s rather sad, you seem like a decent spud otherwise.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol+31 March 2004 - 03:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (J&#39;Pol &#064; 31 March 2004 - 03:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@31 March 2004 - 07:37

I must be brainwashed.
    Agreed.

Even when people try to defend your country your immediate reactions are condescension and a display of your superiority complex. It&#39;s rather sad, you seem like a decent spud otherwise. [/b][/quote]
    Well if you were as smart as you think you are there wasn&#39;t a condescending statement there.

What? You were offended by "foreigner"?

I originally thought what you said was rather nice and refreshing coming from someone outside the US.

But alas here&#39;s J&#39;Pol, offended about nothing.
    I was in agreement with you #&#33;#%&#036;#@#&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Also where is the superiority complex.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Originally posted by Busyman+30 March 2004 - 22:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman @ 30 March 2004 - 22:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Peace@31 March 2004 - 02:32

&nbsp;
    Lets take Sudan for example: have 35 million goats, 32 million of sheep, 20 million camels, there are growing wheat with a very great quality that can beat the American wheat …but the wheat is an American exclusivity …they have the most fertile soil in the whole world people ..Yah naturally … and when they show it to you the show all the poverty and the starvations …just to keep them under control ..Other wise they will be a great competitor for use in agricultural …WAKE-UP people the people who are rolling are Merchants … I will not mention here any other resources like massive water, other minerals …. I am not kidding when I am saying that they are washing your brains on the TV … they are sociological doctor and consultant the big channels just to manipulate with each news to make sure that they will achieve their mission.

I must be brainwashed. [/b][/quote]
    who says the american gov&#39;t isn&#39;t corrupt? just a thought :-"

P.S. how did george w bush win again? specifically the details about florida.

oh, one last comment for busyman, since ur american, it maybe of no surprise to you that there are members on this board that are from different countries that have different opinions and thoughts on the U.S., so please, don&#39;t be "so" biased . and for the love of god, no more of this "U.S. is the enemy" crap posts please, i&#39;m sick and tired of it, all these posts lead in flaming replies which evidently end no where (they either cancel each other out or just keep going). instead, post something new, god, i have nothing against america (dual citizenship B) ) the U.S. is my neighbour, and i have nothing against american policy (it&#39;s just bush i don&#39;t like, including chenney [spelling ] ) but i must agree, sometimes their methods are suspect, of course, everyone has a hidden agenda

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Originally posted by cpt_azad+31 March 2004 - 04:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cpt_azad @ 31 March 2004 - 04:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Busyman@30 March 2004 - 22:37
    <!--QuoteBegin-Peace
    @31 March 2004 - 02:32

I must be brainwashed.
    who says the american gov&#39;t isn&#39;t corrupt? just a thought :-"

P.S. how did george w bush win again? specifically the details about florida.

oh, one last comment for busyman, since ur american, it maybe of no surprise to you that there are members on this board that are from different countries that have different opinions and thoughts on the U.S., so please, don&#39;t be "so" biased . and for the love of god, no more of this "U.S. is the enemy" crap posts please, i&#39;m sick and tired of it, all these posts lead in flaming replies which evidently end no where (they either cancel each other out or just keep going). instead, post something new, god, i have nothing against america (dual citizenship B) ) the U.S. is my neighbour, and i have nothing against american policy (it&#39;s just bush i don&#39;t like, including chenney [spelling ] ) but i must agree, sometimes their methods are suspect, of course, everyone has a hidden agenda [/b][/quote]
    Well the post in question wasn&#39;t referring to America.

My bias? Hmm well I like my country, I don&#39;t like Bush and Dick.
    (I like dick in bush though )

The last comment for me can be summed up easily.
    This is an international board and most people not from here seem to be anti-American. They paint their country rosy and make America to be the sole fault of any of their own shortcomings. I don&#39;t know where bias plays into it, so I don&#39;t know what you&#39;re on about.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Yeah Peace thank you for telling us the obvious.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast