Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Discussions Closed?

jetje's Avatar former star
    we don't change our point of view. People that will continue trolling the mod team as i see it, will be set to moderation by me. Complaints PM a admin.

The only thing those free Billy people reach (and are after) is to harm this forum and as long as i'm a mod here i will not allow that.

So i just demand a few things, yes demand... loose all the free sigs. And leave it. Discussion is done. I love freedom of speech, to bad is that the demand is a one way freedom in the believes of some peoples eyes. The mod team has freedoms too. And also is responsible for the bigger cause wich is this forum. The needs of the many out needs the needs of the one in this case. Again complaints go to the admin.

If you can't or will accept this feel free to leave the forum, the free people have their own place already... so stay there if it is any better over there. I am sure if there were members rioting like you do here they were be banned a long time ago.

If not, well i guess you will have to go looking for other mods, cause sure i had it with this....

2. Lounge   -   #2
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster

Somebody done pissed off 2 MODs today.

Never seen this before.

I guess it is not a good time to ask about adding SportsWorld.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    if you had nothing to feel bad about.. you wouldn't be reacting this way...

and is this another form of censorship... now being told what sig we can have?..

but meanwhile we have sigs with naked women... etc?...

little bit silly don't you think?..

or is that autocratic?..

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    I don't really mind billy being banned.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Ella's Avatar Upside down
    I've just had a bunch of posts deleted from unrelated threads purely 'cos I had the sig! And all those who have "appropriated" (*waves to WithCheese*) the sig remain untouched.
    Up Yours! Love from The Club....

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    so maybe we should all "borrow" Cheesy's sig then...

7. Lounge   -   #7
    jetje's Avatar former star
    censorship Honey, no, it's called good decency...
    Somethingyou probably never heared of. We asked it friendly over and over again.
    And believe me there is an end on everything. We explained and act. And answered and all you do is whine, your not debating your trolling and there is no place for that over here, so please leave it or leave....

Your choice... no censorship in that just common sense wich you seem to lak, you rather spoil the fun for the lot to get what you with a few people want..

8. Lounge   -   #8
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by Honey@30 March 2004 - 10:30

and is this another form of censorship...
    I'm sorry Honey, not an attack on you but this cencorship thing is really getting to me, can I come to your little place (the other one) and post nude pics and swear and be rascist?

No, you wanted it for no flaming, therefore you're inforcing cencorship harsher than here.

And I've said a million times, it's got f*ck all to do with freedom of speech crap,

THIS IS NOT A DEMOCRATIC BOARD AND IS PRIVATELY OWNED!!!

I kicked up a stink when they took off the swearing rule, that was done mainly for you guys saying about cencorship, I never did agree with it, do you swear in front of your kids?
    No?

Why not?

Think about it!

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Lounge   -   #9
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    I am not being nasty here, but don't you think its time to drop it now before you all end up getting banned?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Seems to me this could have all be avoided if the mods had just ignored it all, by biting and banning the subject they've just hardened people's resolve against it.

Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast