Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Opinion - Is This Right?

Poster
    today I got given a detention (first i may add) because of a 'crime' I did not commit. I had told the teacher that I would not be present in her lesson due to me represtening our school as the captain of the basketball team (and had to attend). She said all was fine so I thought there would be no problem. Today she came into my photography lesson today complaining that I had not been present and I recieved a detention. Now I cannot attend it because I will be doing sports (again) after school, and yes I did tell her. She pretended she took no notice and left. Now I am stuck with a detention I didn't deserve and even if i agreed with it I wouldn't be able to attend! So when my mum comes in I will try and get her to phone the school saying this.

Do you agree that I should have recieved the detention? I also offered to come in at dinner break to get up to date! And i can't do it at home due to the coursework restrictions...

2. Lounge   -   #2
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    You're talking to the wrong person here, I had so many detentions at school

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Stop being a wimp and go pound the crap out of some poor little kid, btw what age are you? cause you could always skip lesson and go for a joint by the english block......ah the old days...

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by danb@30 March 2004 - 16:02
    You're talking to the wrong person here, I had so many detentions at school
    You turned up for school?

Lol after form in the morning me and some mates use to sly it out over a fence and go for a fag by the chippy and only come back for afternoon form then do the same and bunk the rest of teh day.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    Fuck her, I had loads of detentions for stuff like that. What were you supposed to do? Just dont show up.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    TRshady
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@30 March 2004 - 16:02
    Stop being a wimp and go pound the crap out of some poor little kid, btw what age are you? cause you could always skip lesson and go for a joint by the english block......ah the old days...
    Im living those days B) , lol.

Dont worry bout little things like this ... just call the school, give the teacher death threats while putting a barny rubble voice and she'll treat you well ...

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    dont go!

i wouldnt the stupid ignorent bitch probably wont even notice if you dont show up!
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    in year 11 (Uk) (about 3 years ago now) i was with 4 other mates round my mates house he called up are head teechers office (at the school) and made a death threat.

1)He forgot to withold the number
    2) My other mate shouted in the back ground 'fucking hell ryan get off my phone'

He got perminatly explelled!

mind you he was already suspeneded forshouting at are bussiness studies teacher to go fuck a sheep and then when he got sent to the head he was caught with a little over an 1/8th skunk on him.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    i wont be there all afternoon so she can go fuck herself... i have to referee some gay years 8s in a basketball match. My only concern is that its coursework and (me being the swat i am) dont want to miss it

/me sound like such a prat

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@30 March 2004 - 15:08
    in year 11 (Uk) (about 3 years ago now) i was with 4 other mates round my mates house he called up are head teechers office (at the school) and made a death threat.

1)He forgot to withold the number
    2) My other mate shouted in the back ground 'fucking hell ryan get off my phone'

He got perminatly explelled!

mind you he was already suspeneded forshouting at are bussiness studies teacher to go fuck a sheep and then when he got sent to the head he was caught with a little over an 1/8th skunk on him.
    LMAO
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast