Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will There Ever Be Radio Here Again?

BANNED
    one of these look good?

Pirate radio Buy it (or... B) )

Echo link (free)

Andromeda (looks the most promising, free i believe)

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    BANNED
    Eh its not like its hard to find a radio station out there but i was hopeing that i couldhost a show thats why i miss it.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    BANNED
    We could all apply for a show depending on what music we like

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    Originally posted by kAb@31 March 2004 - 05:45
    The funny thing about the es5radio, is that its completely insecure. They say dj'ers are proxied via palestine. Not true. I was a freakin DJ there. Completely unsecure little flash program.
    Echo link? es5radio? Are there any other freebies? (anybody checked if Andromeda is freebie?)

I've used [email protected] & they're free. I like the way you can pick formats, genres & such, plus dialup users can use it too. Also, since I guess AOL must own it, I figure it's probably legal.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    Also are there any other places where you can maybe group chat like es5radio? (Pleasse don't say IRC - it's too messy and JavaChats are so slow.) I used to chat with other web site visitors who'd signed up with a service called "Cahoots", but Cahoots took away their free access and started charging so I quit using it. It was kinda fun to be able to chat with other random people who just happened to be visiting the same various web sites I'd surfed to. I wish they hadn't taken the free Cahoots away.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    BANNED
    We'll, i'd love to see another radio here, wich would be pretty cool, but it's totally up to the admins

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12