Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Klite Section

Originally posted by Error403@30 March 2004 - 14:31
    I would hardly call it development.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    I am with MM

That's why i joined this site (KL board incase you forgot)

Please change it back

Just a grateful user!

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    Well there is some good development still going on, even if you want to ignore it. Lite and FTFakes are working on a version of K-Lite 2.6, which I have tried, and I think it's good and improves with each new release candidate.

With an attitude like this, it's no wonder they decided to break away from this forum and create their own Development forum.. There is nothing much left here for K-Lite supporters now.

Why has there always been such a pessimistic attitude towards the development of K-Lite 2.6. Now it has almost all the features of 2.4.3, although it is admittedly not quite as stable.

Oh how I long for the nostalgic days of Summer 2003, when I was a noob here, and everything was rosy for K-Lite.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by user123@30 March 2004 - 23:40
    Please change it back

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    Where would we be without the Development that has & is still going on
    in this section

I know it wont die but it makes sense to keep it in the one section

Please change it back

Just a grateful user!

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16
    rrtn's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by TRshady+30 March 2004 - 23:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TRshady &#064; 30 March 2004 - 23:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>I think its a great change&#33; ....
    Made the forum smaller and more organized ..[/b]

agreed

Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@30 March 2004 - 23:25
    the new klite section sucks. why is development and problems combined???&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
    1 section will make it easier for u to post "goto klitetools.com"

<!--QuoteBegin-Error403
    @30 March 2004 - 23:31
    I would hardly call it development.[/quote]
    lol ...so true

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #17
    BANNED
    Originally posted by rrtn+30 March 2004 - 20:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rrtn @ 30 March 2004 - 20:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by TRshady@30 March 2004 - 23:27
    I think its a great change&#33; ....
    Made the forum smaller and more organized ..
    agreed

Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@30 March 2004 - 23:25
    the new klite section sucks. why is development and problems combined???

<!--QuoteBegin-Error403
    I would hardly call it development.
    lol ...so true [/b][/quote]
    have been a follower all your life??

you got anything with substence to say??

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #18
    Originally posted by rrtn+31 March 2004 - 00:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rrtn &#064; 31 March 2004 - 00:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by TRshady@30 March 2004 - 23:27
    I think its a great change&#33; ....
    Made the forum smaller and more organised ..
    agreed

[/b]

This is what helped build the site up to what it is today

I would say after some 12,000+ posts he was interested in helping people not just Klitetools.com (which by the way is a great site on it&#39;s own)

<!--QuoteBegin-Error403
    I would hardly call it development.[/quote]
    Where would we be without the Excellent development that has gone on & continues to go on today?

Just a grateful user!

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #19
    I&#39;m with MM. Please reverse this &#39;improvement&#39;.

BTW, is there a faint possibility that this is essentially a veiled attempt to obscure K-lite activity/development to miminize legal consequences? Afterall, the major US media outlets have recently filled the airways with news that there have been more than 200+ lawsuites served on illegal filesharers in Europe. If this is the case, all of us who are interested in further development should just migrate to more secure/circumscribed and focused site and leave the &#39;generalists&#39; to themselves. Maybe the ktechsupport and fasttrackhelp forums are the future and this forum has finished its purpose.

If the decision to combine was all about fear, then fear will ultimately dilute interest and intensity until K-lite is a mere memory. Then why bother at all?

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #20
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Bobohiotk@30 March 2004 - 21:30
    I&#39;m with MM. Please reverse this &#39;improvement&#39;.

BTW, is there a faint possibility that this is essentially a veiled attempt to obscure K-lite activity/development to miminize legal consequences? Afterall, the major US media outlets have recently filled the airways with news that there have been more than 200+ lawsuites served on illegal filesharers in Europe. If this is the case, all of us who are interested in further development should just migrate to more secure/circumscribed and focused site and leave the &#39;generalists&#39; to themselves. Maybe the ktechsupport and fasttrackhelp forums are the future and this forum has finished its purpose.

If the decision to combine was all about fear, then fear will ultimately dilute interest and intensity until K-lite is a mere memory. Then why bother at all?
    well you just read my thoughts boss B)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast