Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Klite Section

BANNED
    the new klite section sucks. why is development and problems combined???

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    TRshady
    I think its a great change! ....
    Made the forum smaller and more organized .. there really wasnt a need for kazaa having a whole category ... dont see why we couldnt have a bit torrent category for seperate type of posts on the subject .........

We are not the KLboard anymore .. we are filesharing talk ... all are equal and I think its a change for the better. Thanks admins!

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Retired
    Originally posted by TRshady@30 March 2004 - 23:27
    We are not the KLboard anymore .. we are filesharing talk ... all are equal and I think its a change for the better. Thanks admins!
    I agree with this... if we have a develop section for kazaa we should also have that for bittorent etc...

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    I would hardly call it development.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    BANNED
    lol its madness in there, why not just get rid of it then??

the others don't have a development because we did not have anything to do with their development.

klite development started here, we have always had it. the other secions development would be dead but klite's was not.

it was a place for noobs and others to keep upto date with what is going on if nothing else

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    TRshady
    The forum is still there muscle mate .... and we can still discuss everything kazaa related in there ............

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    BANNED
    no not anymore, watch, now there is gonna be flaming left and right.

also this place is known for being the official klite board.

why do you think we get so many people sign up??

they come get their klite problem fixed, find downloads and they are gone.

all places have a link to this board from the old days as being klite board.

fst would not get one member of its own if its not for klite

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    TRshady
    only from people who feel as you do ... the majority wanted this change, its been done .. Live with it. Just squashed down a bit .. not like anything has been lost .......

fst would not get one member of its own if its not for klite
    I don't agree .... and now with kazaa lite dying out .. of course people will still be here. For the great people and to discuss file sharing programs ....

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    BANNED
    lol does not matter what you think or i think.

have every body remove the link to this forum as the official klboard and lets see what happens

have you ever even payed attention how many people sign up a day here??

once you find that out, ask your self " self. where are all these people that signed up??"

they came got their klite help and left

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Where have all the pinned Tips topics gone? You know last summer, a member called Nikita69 made a really long tips post about how to download faster and things like that.
    Now it's been unpinned - her hard work has been lost now, under a sea of other posts, where hardly anyone will see it unless they search hard for it. I think it's terrible.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast