Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Changes

Forum Star
    try a thinner girl

2. Lounge   -   #12

3. Lounge   -   #13
    BANNED
    And??? Do a search and see how many times other member complained stop blameing me for stuff other people do.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    BANNED
    nope, that was all on the first page of this section

5. Lounge   -   #15
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Originally posted by Rappy+1 April 2004 - 03:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rappy @ 1 April 2004 - 03:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bulio@1 April 2004 - 01:34
    rappy man,

Complaint 1
    Asking for topic to be pinned
    Your thoughts (rappy&#39;s) why not use the one made by 7th????

And??? Do a search and see how many times other member complained stop blameing me for stuff other people do. [/b][/quote]
    Dont worry Rappy, my friend&#39;s cat got a pm on a different forum and apparently 9 out of 10 cats prefer Whiskas

6. Lounge   -   #16
    hey Rap let me ask you this I see that looking at your forum that you have COPIED most of the layout and sections of THIS forum yet you say this place sux ass?? where was your inspiration from you wannabee?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    jetje's Avatar former star
    good question General, but with this it is also lounge material i believe

8. Lounge   -   #18
    BANNED
    Originally posted by General Admaster@1 April 2004 - 15:16
    hey Rap let me ask you this I see that looking at your forum that you have COPIED most of the layout and sections of THIS forum yet you say this place sux ass?? where was your inspiration from you wannabee?
    Yea sure i have copied all of the place sure

Thats why there is a sportsworld,tv world, one forum for fileshareing,a place for personal spaces , an archive,games and puzzles.

They layout is diffirent the colors are diffirent the rules aren&#39;t the same diffirent people are running the place.

Oh yea the place is alomst a carbon copy

9. Lounge   -   #19
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by Rappy+2 April 2004 - 02:02--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rappy @ 2 April 2004 - 02:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-General Admaster@1 April 2004 - 15:16
    hey Rap let me ask you this I see that looking at your forum that you have COPIED &nbsp; most of the layout and sections of THIS forum yet you say this place sux ass?? where was your inspiration from you wannabee?

Thats why there is a sportsworld,tv world, one forum for fileshareing,a place for personal spaces , an archive,games and puzzles.

They layout is diffirent the colors are diffirent the rules aren&#39;t the same diffirent people are running the place.

Oh yea the place is alomst a carbon copy [/b][/quote]
    hmm lets See

Movieorld
    Musicworld
    Sportsworld
    Lounge

and others of course

my question is if you did not ever come to this board ever in your life you would not have even thought of those worlds

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by Adster+1 April 2004 - 15:04--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adster @ 1 April 2004 - 15:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Rappy@2 April 2004 - 02:02
    <!--QuoteBegin-General Admaster
    @1 April 2004 - 15:16

Oh yea the place is alomst a carbon copy
    hmm lets See

Movieorld
    Musicworld
    Sportsworld
    Lounge

and others of course

my question is if you did not ever come to this board ever in your life you would not have even thought of those worlds [/b][/quote]
    very valid point sir
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast