Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sportsworld: Nba

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    The Lakers just got their asses handed to them by Portland

91 to 80

The Lakers should be whipping everyone's asses. They basically have an all-star team with Karl Marlone, Kobe, Shaq, and Gary. WTF is their problem?

I'm tired of seeing them in the finals. I hope someone takes 'em out before then.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Lounge   -   #2
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by Busyman@6 April 2004 - 23:47

91 to 80

The Lakers should be whipping everyone's asses. They basically have an all-star team with Karl Marlone, Kobe, Shaq, and Gary. WTF is their problem?

I'm tired of seeing them in the finals. I hope someone takes 'em out before then.
    I think you need you need a Sportsworld............Baby!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Originally posted by Busyman@7 April 2004 - 07:47

91 to 80

quit being a peice of shit mate... the lakers had an 11 game win streak... and there are only like 4 teams in the NBA that had such a streak this season...

all i care about is fact they have clinched a playoff berth... and now we all know what happens when L.A gets into the playoffs right?

KICKASS ALL THE WAY TO THE NBA CHAMPIONSHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rafi

EDIT - typo

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    damn, lakers rock! Anywhere i can find news on the lakers or videos of the matches apart from nba.com?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by Marius24@7 April 2004 - 17:39
    damn, lakers rock! Anywhere i can find news on the lakers or videos of the matches apart from nba.com?
    on k-lite/eMule/eDonkey/Overnet.....

there are millions of clips out there mate

Rafi

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Originally posted by tralalala+7 April 2004 - 04:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tralalala &#064; 7 April 2004 - 04:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@7 April 2004 - 07:47

91 to 80

The Lakers should be whipping everyone&#39;s asses. They basically have an all-star team with Karl Marlone, Kobe, Shaq, and Gary. WTF is their problem?

I&#39;m tired of seeing them in the finals. I hope someone takes &#39;em out before then.
    quit being a peice of shit mate... the lakers had an 11 game win streak... and there are only like 4 teams in the NBA that had such a streak this season...

all i care about is fact they have clinched a playoff berth... and now we all know what happens when L.A gets into the playoffs right?

KICKASS ALL THE WAY TO THE NBA CHAMPIONSHIPS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Rafi

EDIT - typo [/b][/quote]
    Piece of shit?
    Fuck off lalalala. Go pick flowers in your garden.

Anyway I know the Lakers had an 11 game streak. I still don&#39;t like them. They have a stacked team and they should have the best record.

Btw I know what happens when they get into the playoffs.....they get beat by San Antonio.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Lounge   -   #7
    ill make a bet with you then busyman... (who never seems to be busy as hes always on the forum).

ill bet you L.A will get to the finals.

btw what team do you like? chicago? maybe utah? or maybe orlando??

Rafi

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by tralalala@7 April 2004 - 13:10
    ill make a bet with you then busyman... (who never seems to be busy as hes always on the forum).

ill bet you L.A will get to the finals.

btw what team do you like? chicago? maybe utah? or maybe orlando??

Rafi
    I jump on here while I make music, watch TV, do my taxes, and I&#39;m at work.
    I&#39;m not here usually on weekends at all if you must know.

I say the Lakers should win the championship. I&#39;m hoping they don&#39;t.

My team is the Wizards and they suck. I&#39;m a homer. I don&#39;t jump on another teams bandwagon because they had superstars or wn championships at some point.

I like others teams, but in the end I root for the home team.

Most people&#39;s "home" teams are not even where they are from or live.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by Busyman@7 April 2004 - 20:30

My team is the Wizards and they suck. I&#39;m a homer. I don&#39;t jump on another teams bandwagon because they had superstars or wn championships at some point.

ahem... i dont even live in the states... im an israeli

by the way - sorry for calling you a peice of sh*t before... i was a bit annoyed then with some other issues, and everything made me mad... sorry mate

and... your right, the lakers should win the championships.. and boy i hope they make it a 4 in 5 years run

Rafi

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by tralalala+7 April 2004 - 15:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tralalala @ 7 April 2004 - 15:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@7 April 2004 - 20:30

ahem... i dont even live in the states... im an israeli

by the way - sorry for calling you a peice of sh*t before... i was a bit annoyed then with some other issues, and everything made me mad... sorry mate

and... your right, the lakers should win the championships.. and boy i hope they make it a 4 in 5 years run

Rafi [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, I figured you weren&#39;t from the US. I was mostly referring to people in the states regarding the bandwagon.

Regarding the piece of shit comment, I am a piece shit sometimes, just not when you called me a piece of shit.

I would put money on their championship win.

I think Karl Malone and Gary Payton are going to retire if they do.
    They just want a ring and they both took a huge pay cut to play with Shaq.

I think Kobe is going to leave after this year also.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast