Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have You Ever.........

JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    And take a look around?.......Watch the world go by when you are totally motionless, free of all thought and just observing? (You're welcome to joke about voyarism )
    I did today, just watched.

People are funny, you see 1 guy walking a dog, behind him is a girl on the phone, cars driving past, down the road a child falls over and grazes it's knee, people look and at that moment I wondered what those people looking were thinking.
    The guy with the dog, the girl on the phone, 2 lads on skateboards, an old lady in a battery car, a guy on a pushbike all viewed this and were all looking and concentrating on the same thing, a small insignificant event, as far as I know none of these people knew each other, yet they were all thinking the same thought process......I thought to myself "You silly cow, fancy letting a kid walk road side of a pavement".....and then I noticed all these people and wondered what they are thinking.

In fact I'm wondering what you guys are thinking while reading this.

Everyone has a different thought process and a different sense of consiousness.

This is what makes the world different, it is the reason for laughter and fighting, it's the thing that determans how long something will last, anger, happiness etc.

Just stop sometimes and take a look around.

This is a weird world and the only thing in it that makes sense is madness.

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Mods, this guy needs his IP checked im sure this is Internet.news spreading teh love.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    i do it all the time! I just sit and watch the world go by...

4. Lounge   -   #4
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    I am thinking:

Only joking, I know what you mean. Its even better when your stoned cos then you get really strangethoughts about them all looking at you

5. Lounge   -   #5
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Whenever I have a bad day I like to do this. I like to look around and realise that I'm not alone in the world and everyone I look at has thier own set of problems in the great merry-go-round of life.

Its even better in the summer what with short skirts and low tops

6. Lounge   -   #6
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    I used to do that a lot when I worked downtown Toronto. A friend and I used to sit outside the office on lunch and watch people walk by, sometimes make up life stories for them based on what they were wearing/doing at the time.

I tried to do this once with my boyfriend, but with his loud booming voice people would overhear his observations. This nearly came to a head when he loudly said "women should not wear white pants with black thongs" and he nearly got hit with a purse.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by danb@31 March 2004 - 19:02
    Its even better when your stoned cos then you get really strangethoughts about them all looking at you
    Have a smoke and read my post again Dan......you'll understand then

@Peez......

@Marius24......Good init?.....Just to sit and wonder and watch

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #8
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    You guys are crazy.You mean actually go outside and watch the World?You can have it!I hate People.And sorry guys but most of you do not like Society either.Or you would not be hanging out on this Forum as much as you do.

We are not part of their kind.

We are loners.Drifters in a modern age.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    where i live all i would be doing is watching cars drive by...the only pedestrians are tourists

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    jetje's Avatar former star
    sitting on the stairs at the "Sacre Couer" (cathedral) at "Montmartre" (very famous for all the art/artists) is one of the nicest things i can think of. Always crowded musicians, tourists french people, it comes and goes. If it's a bit sunny i can sit there all day

Image Resized
    Image Resized
    [img]http://p.vtourist.com/955242.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
    And sorry guys but most of you do not like Society either.Or you would not be hanging out on this Forum as much as you do.
    well a laptop with gprs does work from there too, you didn't think i would leave home without it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast