Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm Gonna Take A Wild Guess Here......

Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Originally posted by GSSBootboy@4 April 2004 - 00:50
    Or perhaps I should listen to some kill whitey music? 2-pac maybe? would that make you feel better?
    Muppet.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

2. Music   -   #12
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Somehow I don't see GSSBootboy lasting long in this forum...

3. Music   -   #13
    Poster
    Somehow I don't see GSSBootboy lasting long in this forum...

4. Music   -   #14
    old school
    Condemned 84 - In The Gutter

Iv'e had that track for awhile now, never to find the whole album though

great stuff

5. Music   -   #15
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    im gonna give them a listen...

and fuck up about being racists...i hate everyone equally so you can all go fuck yourselves if you dont like it...

long live punk music !!!

Laters
    Cely :music1:

6. Music   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@4 April 2004 - 12:57
    im gonna give them a listen...

and fuck up about being racists...i hate everyone equally so you can all go fuck yourselves if you dont like it...

long live punk music !!!

Laters
    Cely :music1:
    go fk yourself B)

lol j/k

7. Music   -   #17
    A simple question about a Oi! band and everyone has there panties in a bunch.
    GSS BOOTBOYS FOREVER

8. Music   -   #18
    Oi, been a while since I heard that term, takes me right back to my sham 69 days, oh to be young again Condemned 84, I aint sure, but I thought they were an 80s skinhead band, seen em once, pretty poo, dont remember them being heavy fascists tho, dont remember them being very much at all, but it could be a different band.
    EDIT:
    GMM regrets to inform its supporters that Condemned 84 will not be appearing on the GMM Beer Olympics. C-84 has opted not to perform due to the fact that two bands who have African-American members would be performing on the same stage.
    came back to post a link to em, read that and thought, na, fuck that, thats very poor indead, wheres that from HMPL? fascism is soooooooo last year , i'll put the link in a safe place, tune up utilites shredder

9. Music   -   #19
    I never could really understand the idea of racist punk music. Look back in the musics' history, and it all points towards unity. Stupid, stupid, stupid. If you want a good Oi! band, check out the Bruisers, for they will kick your ass. Get the song "Raise Yer Glass", and give up your bullshit racist bands. This shit's a joke...

10. Music   -   #20
    Originally posted by opivykid@10 April 2004 - 19:48
    I never could really understand the idea of racist punk music. Look back in the musics' history, and it all points towards unity. Stupid, stupid, stupid. If you want a good Oi! band, check out the Bruisers, for they will kick your ass. Get the song "Raise Yer Glass", and give up your bullshit racist bands. This shit's a joke...
    Word.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast