I have just reviewed the last 240 of your messages to this forum and of those only four were not about problems you are having.
There are many instances where someone, in an effort to help, has asked you a question and you have either answered another question or volunteered other, almost unrelated, information.
Here's a small summary of what I've seen...
- Network card drivers won't install because they're somehow fucked up yet later you volunteer that the card is working anyway.
- Windows XP keeps restoring files on boot.
- Windows XP isn't copying some files or installing.
- Windows 98 won't install properly.
- Your mouse doesn't work.
- Nero 6 has damaged files.
- Your temps are very high.
- Windows 2000 won't boot due to a missing file.
- Windows XP BSODs or stalls during install.
- Can't figure out which case wires go where -> changes to nothing appears on the monitor when switched on.
- How to test CPU... because there's nothing appearing on the monitor.
My forum settings show me 40 topics per page and I got bored after the first 6 pages.
I suspect that people are giving you advice and you're just replying that you've tested or tried what they're suggesting and it's not the problem without even bothering to do it. For instance, in the thread where you want to know how to test an AMD CPU, you post that you tested without a fan and at 19:05 someone told you to check the pins for burning... you replied that there were no black pins at 19:07. I don't believe that you did this in two minutes given the obvious lack of proficiency indicated in your previous posts.
You have hardware problems. You also have no idea what you are doing. You are unwilling to give requested information.
You need to take your computer(s) to a professional.