Thread: How Do I Configure My Firewall To Allow

Hey all. I use Windows XP's built in firewall, but I want to let people on kazaa lite resurrection download from me. I think that because of the firewall and people not being able to download I'm getting cut off by a lot of people for uploading.

PLEASE help! Thanks!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Actually, I need to update this. I just saw someone download from me for the first time in quite a while. Why, then, do I keep seeing users pop up on my downloading files and they go away and it says "remotely" or "more sources needed"? Does it have anything to do with my firewall?

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    That's just the way of things...

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Feste@1 April 2004 - 06:26
    Actually, I need to update this.  I just saw someone download from me for the first time in quite a while.  Why, then, do I keep seeing users pop up on my downloading files and they go away and it says "remotely" or "more sources needed"?  Does it have anything to do with my firewall?
    because there are no sources for your downlaod

disable xp firewall:

start>connect to>show all connections>here right click on your connections and choose property>advance>here make sure the box on top for internet security is not checked

your upload are normall i belive

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Yeah, I know how to disable my firewall, but I can't because people are constantly trying to hack into my computer.

I just thought there'd be some way around it because you can configure your firewall to allow the program Shareaza to get around it.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Feste@1 April 2004 - 16:18
    Yeah, I know how to disable my firewall, but I can't because people are constantly trying to hack into my computer.

I just thought there'd be some way around it because you can configure your firewall to allow the program Shareaza to get around it.
    roflmao you xp firewall sucks

please go here and download and install the free version of sygate firewall