Thread: Can Someone Help Me By Designing

Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    i know that the KLF is full of peeps who are good at graphic design and stuff like that (i have seen some sigs made by peeps here). anyway, my business is home improvements, and that includes the lawn area as well. the name of it is "Total Home Solutions". and what we specialize in is decks, gazebos', ponds, irrigation, and finish work (also can build the house, but it's not the primary objective). The colors we like is dark purple and white. The purpose of this logo is to use it on signs and business cards. If you can come up with something that is a little different than the ordinary construction/landscape logo, that would be sweet. any help would be appreciated. if you can come up with something i use, i would paypal you a few bucks for the time (keep in mind that i am a start up company, so im not loaded ) but i would be happy to buy you a dinner. (or supper.....depends on what you call it) this will prolly be easy for you guys. i dont know SHIT about designing logos. thanks in advance.

Mïcrösöül...........

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Here's the concept I thought of - Didn't know whether you wanted purple on white or white on purple, so I did both

If you use either, I don't enforce payment but donations are appreciated (I won't give my Paypal account details here ). Doing so gives you a copy of the image with the domain URL removed and also a copy of the vector source image so you can do what you want with it

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    I perosnaly dont think it matches up to Illuminati's attempt but i did it for the sake of it lol! . Use as you wish , not worried bout payment but if you insist im sure ill accept!

Hope you like :

~-~J~0~H~4~N~-~

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    Mïcrösöül°V³'s Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    i like those, they look cool as hell. i think its amazing how you guys come up with that stuff B)