Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A Glimps Of Gta Sa!

Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Today in the GTAGaming News Submission inbox we found an anonymous email with a private ftp link for the "San Andreas Trailer 1". Thinking it was some April Fool's prank I had deleted the email, but then later today I decided to download it because Kodo told me to, and it was legitimate! The writer stated that the movie was originally planned for display at this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles in May, but we can EXCLUSIVELY make this video available NOW. Huge thanks to the person that got their hands on it and sent it in!
    DAMN they're so friggin lucky!

This is quite unfortunate, but we have been asked by Rockstar take down the SA trailer. It appears whoever obtained the video has done so illegally and it is breaking contract to be on the web at this time. We are great fans of Rockstar and we will follow their request.

Hey guys,

I noticed you have put up the Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas trailer number one for download. I am going to have to ask that it be taken down immediately. The trailer has been obtained illegally and it is not set to be released until E3, otherwise it is a breach of contract. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    SOURCE

2. Games   -   #2
    any one got the trailer?

3. Games   -   #3
    old school
    hope it hits the P2P programs soon

4. Games   -   #4
    BANNED
    Awesome, just awesome!!!!!!!

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    April fools day, anyone?

6. Games   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Cygnuz-Y@2 April 2004 - 02:40
    April fools day, anyone?
    Nope, it seems pretty legit @the site

7. Games   -   #7
    Someone must have that trailer.........

Why havent the graphics improved though? Looks like the same ol' shit.

8. Games   -   #8
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@2 April 2004 - 03:01

Why havent the graphics improved though? Looks like the same ol' shit.
    f*ck the graphics.... Gta 3 and vice city had identicle graphics but no 1 cares... everyone just wants more features more cars and more GUNS bua ahahhaah

9. Games   -   #9
    Graphics look better to me. The lighting seems a lot better and the cars seem to look sharper. You have to keep in mind the limited power of PS2 and the fact that GTA renders a huge world with tons of NPCs and cars and AI. It's amazing the sheer number of cars and people and cops and everything it keeps track of.

10. Games   -   #10
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    rockstar has asked them to take it down, when i saw this this mornin i should have dled it, fuck ohh well im sure itll turn up soon

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast