Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Video Game Music

Hey Blitz, I've still got a lot of files left to download off you, when are you gonna be back on? Oh, and what do you think of Smashing...Live!?

2. Music   -   #22
    WolverineDK's Avatar Poster
    well i searched for the Killer Instinct soundtrack (Killer Cuts) on kazaa and got all of them from kazaa so you can get the original music (game music) from kazaa still

3. Music   -   #23
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@7 April 2004 - 04:44
    Since we're on the topic of Videogame OSTs....

Is there a site that has a shit load of anime and videogame torrents?
    Like, is there a place where I can get every Final Fantasy OST ever made? Including the various soundtracks like vocal and piano collections? I cant find a site that has torrents for ALL the OSTs for a certain game.....and Im not too fond of FTP shit....

I've checked http://www.anime-game-osts.com/ and they have a large release list, located here: http://www.anime-game-osts.com/releases.php

I want a lot of those releases.....really bad, since I cant find some of them anywhere.
    They say they cant host the files, and I've checked their IRC channel and cant find the releases....but.....are the releases on the channel? Im pretty new to IRC, so.....

I need help getting those releases, so if anyone knows about them, please help me out.

Sorry that I've changed the subject of this thread, but I had to ask since we're on the topic of Videogame music.
    BUMP.

4. Music   -   #24
    old school
    I have the soundtrack to final fantasy x if that helps...

Need me to rip and share it?

5. Music   -   #25
    Originally posted by DWells55@7 April 2004 - 19:04
    Hey Blitz, I've still got a lot of files left to download off you, when are you gonna be back on? Oh, and what do you think of Smashing...Live!?
    BUMP.

6. Music   -   #26
    Alucard1475's Avatar Poster
    Check out this site VGMusicArchive.

It contains music from almost every game. Those are MIDI files, but you can convert them to MP3's if you like.

7. Music   -   #27
    old school
    Originally posted by Alucard1475@11 April 2004 - 08:10
    Check out this site VGMusicArchive.

It contains music from almost every game. Those are MIDI files, but you can convert them to MP3's if you like.
    because MIDI files are always easy to rock out to

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123