Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Video Game Music

First off, let me say I'm still unsure as to whether this belongs in the Gameworld or Musicworld section . I really like the music from Nintendo games, the tunes are really catchy. I already have Smashing...Live, a CD containing various Nintendo tunes performed by a live orchestra given free to Nintendo Power subscribers. I used to have the Super Mario 64 Original Sound Track CD given away to NP subscribers, but is was scratched by myself (10 at the time) and my younger brother. If someone has an image of this CD or all 36 of the tracks (and the order they go in) I would really like it. This was a free CD, so I'm assuming it's not illegal to ask for it. There was also a The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time CD I bought off eBay around the same time, but I also scratched it, being younger and even more foolish than I am now . I believe it had 82 tracks. Once again, does anyone have the image/tracks for this CD or know where to get them? I really miss these CDs . Also, if there are CDs for Wind Waker or Majora's Mask? I'd really like those. Thanks for any help!

2. Music   -   #2
    old school
    edit: can't find my mario 64 cd but smashing live is shared already

user name: [gutter]

3. Music   -   #3
    I wish there was a site that had every video game soundtrack and anime soundtrack ever made available for download .

Theres lots of soundtracks I want to get, and when I use SoulSeek, Overnet, or any other P2P program, the download NEVER finishes. When I use bittorent, downloads are ok, but I can never find the torrent to a soundtrack I want....

4. Music   -   #4
    Gutter, I already have Smashing...Live, but thanks for offering. Please look for that Mario 64 CD, I don't want to pay $15 for it on eBay. What program are you using to share your music? I have Kazaa Lite K++, WinMX, mIRC, and BitTorrent.

5. Music   -   #5
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    i got a lot of results with "mario 64" on soulseek, but most of them were for super mario. also, most of them were for individual games. soulseek is your best bet, but good luck

6. Music   -   #6
    old school
    Originally posted by DWells55@1 April 2004 - 20:51
    Gutter, I already have Smashing...Live, but thanks for offering. Please look for that Mario 64 CD, I don't want to pay $15 for it on eBay. What program are you using to share your music? I have Kazaa Lite K++, WinMX, mIRC, and BitTorrent.
    been looking around for that CD I know i got it with a subscription to NP
    I am sharing a few of the tracks on SoulSeek. I previously ripped the album but then only kept a few of the tracks on my HD.

I am currently sharing that smashing CD for anyone else interested plus I have Nobuo Uematsu - Final Fantasy X (2001) available.

Otherwise I'll be looking around the house for that darn Mario soundtack and rip it ASAP

7. Music   -   #7
    Very cool. Please rip the tracks as 320 kbps mp3s when you find it. If I wind up buying the TLoZ: OoT soundtrack off eBay, I'll rip it and share it. If the RIAA sues me for sharing Nintendo music, I'll know this world really is messed up.

8. Music   -   #8
    Originally posted by DWells55@2 April 2004 - 16:58
    Very cool. Please rip the tracks as 320 kbps mp3s when you find it. If I wind up buying the TLoZ: OoT soundtrack off eBay, I'll rip it and share it. If the RIAA sues me for sharing Nintendo music, I'll know this world really is messed up.

9. Music   -   #9
    old school
    Originally posted by DWells55@2 April 2004 - 12:58
    I'm pretty sure I saw someone on soulseek sharing a two disc soundtrack of Zelda: windwaker

10. Music   -   #10
    Find it yet?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast