Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Big Problem!

We'll ever since i got my speedtouch 510 router my bt status light stayed yellow and it is always a low download rate, never gets up to 10 kb/s and im on ADSL!?
    How do i make it so the light goes green and my kb/s goes up to its needed speed?? :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile:
    Thanks!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    u need to forward ur ports. there is a pinned topics in the tips and tricks section

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I asked them where i can get a guide to foward my router, but guess wat???
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    '
    No One Replied????

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED
    Use this guide you can interpret some of the stuff to use on your router

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster
    thats exactly where i said it was. i guess some people dont bother looking for it

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by CPU1@2 April 2004 - 23:06
    thats exactly where i said it was. i guess some people dont bother looking for it
    the problem today is that there are too many lazy people around here who never search before they post

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Lmao!!!!!!!!
    And you say im lazy to check, did u even see the reply i said, i already chked that place and didnt find anytin that suited me, i even put a reply to ask where i can get a guide!!
    But Noooooooooooooooo, you say im the one who doesnt check!
    Dude, what r u on!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    can you not figure it out from the info there? It might be hard to find a guide for your exact router, but they're all so similar that i'm sure with a bit of experimentation you could work out how to apply the info in the pinned topic to your brand of router.

Step 1: Log into your router : open up internet explorer and type 192.168.1.1 in the address box, you probably will be asked to enter a password (look in the pinned topic for suggestions on what the default password is)

Step 2: Find the section for forwarding ports, it may be in the security section or on mine its in the Applications and Gaming section.

Step 3: find the ports you need to forward (some info in the pinned topic) and enter the ranges, you will probably have to enter the ip address of your computer, which you can find by typing ipconfig in at a command prompt.

Step 4: If it doesn't work, experiment, its not like you're gonna break anything. (Hopefully )

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Ok, thanks

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster
    I don't have a router but take a look at this lot:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Speedtouc...le+Search&meta=

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast