Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

Thread: I Lost It

Hi to all. I found a fantastic program called "Drive Scrubber" So having a second hard drive for a year and filling it with all sorts of stuff that I never use, I used Drive Scrubber to clean it.Drive scrubber is on a floppy disc and is so easy to use that you won't believe it. Anyway now I cannot find my second hard drive and I remember that I read somewhere that you have to format or do something else before it will appear again. So please tell me in simple language how to do it!
    I have Windows XP Prof.
    Thank you all and have a good day
    Cheerio. gotcha

2. ** REGISTER to REMOVE This Ad On The Site!! **
    Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
  3. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    McrslV's Avatar Hammer Smashed Face
    who me?
    you could get partition magic, and use it to format the drive while still in windows. it works nice. i use it

4. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar FST Programmer
    or right click my computer>manage>disk management>right click ur drive\partition and select format.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by ROSSCO_2004@2 April 2004 - 16:25
    or right click my computer>manage>disk management>right click ur drive\partition and select format.
    this is the right way to do it

6. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    The drive isn't showing up in 'My Computer' because it has no partition. Use Disk Management to create a partition then format it.

In the Control Panel>Administrative Tools>Computer Management>Disk Management.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    lynx's Avatar .
    Yorkshire, England
    Abu pinched it. His other one was too cold.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Hi to all. Thanks very very much for helping. I did as you suggested re going to disc management and all is fine!
    Cheerio and have a nice day.

Born in London.England.
    Now live in BC Canada.