Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Would Anybody Mind?

scribblec's Avatar Poster
    well seeing as hes a teenager and same ages as me (supposedly) he really wouldnt be listening to this shit and mixin abba stuff(before)

u should be listening to stuff by ja rule and britney spears

2. Lounge   -   #22
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    @Jazz........A musician would not say that, a musician would give helpful advice and constructive critisism

I know, I'm a musician that actually plays a real instrument

@Gen.......Sorry mate but you would'nt know where to start in F1, and no one proclaims I can't drive aswell as a Formula One driver , especially when he's only had a car for?........How many months?

By your logic, I can play guitar like Hendrix

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

3. Lounge   -   #23
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by scribblec@3 April 2004 - 00:50
    and britney spears
    Scribbs! you are getting old. Britney Spears.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Poster
    by his logic youcan play better than him but hendrix is better
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

5. Lounge   -   #25
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab+3 April 2004 - 00:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 3 April 2004 - 00:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-scribblec@3 April 2004 - 00:50
    and britney spears
    Scribbs&#33; you are getting old. Britney Spears. [/b][/quote]
    britney

but im more of an eminem fan then anything

them suggestions were to get him into the music most teeny boppers are listening too

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS+2 April 2004 - 23:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JONNO_CELEBS @ 2 April 2004 - 23:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen@3 April 2004 - 00:42

I didn&#39;t listen...call me ignorant if you wish, but at the end of the day it was done by DJweiser. Enough said? I think so...
    That sucks Gen, Listen to it, THEN make your opinion

Jonno B) [/b][/quote]
    Right...first off it&#39;s in 64k wma...now, I&#39;m not generally a "codec-nazi", but I hate wma files.
    Secondly, the "musical style" (hahahahahaha&#33 is not of my liking.
    Thirdly, I&#39;ve heard the first vocal track many times in my life (my brother used to play it), so I disliked it hugely already).
    Fair enough, the mix from first to second track was good, but how many attempts did it take, djweiser?
    I stopped listening after about 2 and a half minutes.

After listening to it, my opinion hasn&#39;t changed much.
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Originally posted by bigboab+3 April 2004 - 00:55--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 3 April 2004 - 00:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-scribblec@3 April 2004 - 00:50
    and britney spears
    Scribbs&#33; you are getting old. Britney Spears. [/b][/quote]
    i dunno, the youth of today&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #28
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by BigBoo@3 April 2004 - 00:56
    by his logic youcan play better than him but hendrix is better
    erm..........Yeah

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

9. Lounge   -   #29
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by scribblec@3 April 2004 - 00:57
    britney
    That is not music that is hormones.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@2 April 2004 - 23:52
    @Gen.......Sorry mate but you would&#39;nt know where to start in F1, and no one proclaims I can&#39;t drive aswell as a Formula One driver , especially when he&#39;s only had a car for?........How many months?

By your logic, I can play guitar like Hendrix
    It&#39;s not that hard to start an F1 car actually, Jonno, you just sit in the cockpit, stick your hand up, and a mechanic will start the car for you

You have (wrongly I might add) assumed that I was using experience as a judge of talent, this is not the case...Ricardo Patrese is among the top F1 drivers in terms of starts, but how many GP has he won? Surely by your (incorrect) assumption, he should be World Champion many times over?

Oh, and I&#39;ve had a license to drive since I was 17 and a half exactly (about 20 months or so now)
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast