Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Will Win?

Poster
    I vote Deportivo!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    Hello, hello, we are the Arsenal Boys, Hello, hello, we are the Arsenal Boys, And if you are a Tottenham Fan, Surrender or you die, As we all follow the Arsenal!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    The blues (Chelsea) are going to win it al the way

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@14 April 2004 - 02:46
    Hello, hello, we are the Arsenal Boys, Hello, hello, we are the Arsenal Boys, And if you are a Tottenham Fan, Surrender or you die, As we all follow the Arsenal!
    WTF is this guy talking about?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by j4y3m+14 April 2004 - 03:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j4y3m @ 14 April 2004 - 03:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-HeavyMetalParkingLot@14 April 2004 - 02:46
    Hello, hello, we are the Arsenal Boys, Hello, hello, we are the Arsenal Boys, And if you are a Tottenham Fan, Surrender or you die, As we all follow the Arsenal&#33;
    WTF is this guy talking about? [/b][/quote]
    Maybe this will clear it all up,

Hello, hello, we are the Arsenal Boys, Hello, hello, we are the Arsenal Boys, And if you are a Tottenham Fan, Surrender or you die, As we all follow the Arsenal&#33;

Oh, Arsene Wengers magic, He wears a magic hat, and when he saw the Double: He said "I&#39;m havin that"...

F**k &#39;em all, F**k &#39;em all, F**k United, West Ham, Liverpool. cos we are the Arsenal and we are the best, we are the Arsenal so f**k all the rest

One-nil to the Arsenal, One-nil to the Arsenal, One-nil to the Arsenal, One-nil to the Arsenal&#33;

Who&#39;s that team they call the Arsenal, Who&#39;s that team we all adore, They&#39;re the boys in red and white and they&#39;re f*cking dynamite. Oh, Arsenal they&#39;re the greatest footbal team....................

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot+14 April 2004 - 03:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HeavyMetalParkingLot &#064; 14 April 2004 - 03:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by j4y3m@14 April 2004 - 03:10
    <!--QuoteBegin-HeavyMetalParkingLot
    @14 April 2004 - 02:46

WTF is this guy talking about?
    Maybe this will clear it all up,

Oh, Arsene Wengers magic, He wears a magic hat, and when he saw the Double: He said "I&#39;m havin that"...

F**k &#39;em all, F**k &#39;em all, F**k United, West Ham, Liverpool. cos we are the Arsenal and we are the best, we are the Arsenal so f**k all the rest

One-nil to the Arsenal, One-nil to the Arsenal, One-nil to the Arsenal, One-nil to the Arsenal&#33;

Who&#39;s that team they call the Arsenal, Who&#39;s that team we all adore, They&#39;re the boys in red and white and they&#39;re f*cking dynamite. Oh, Arsenal they&#39;re the greatest footbal team.................... [/b][/quote]
    Stop spamming. How Arsenal suck has nothing to do with the champions league.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    excuse me? there really is no reason to call anyone an asshole, and i am not spamming. you asked who will win the champions league, and seeing as i am an arsenal fan, i answered. so if anyone is being an asshole for replying on topic than you may need to look inward for answers.......

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@14 April 2004 - 03:25
    excuse me? there really is no reason to call anyone an asshole, and i am not spamming. you asked who will win the champions league, and seeing as i am an arsenal fan, i answered. so if anyone is being an asshole for replying on topic than you may need to look inward for answers.......
    Yes but unless you&#39;re living in a cave you should know Chelsea knocked out Arsenal awhile ago.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    should this stop me from supporting arsenal? and cheering them all?and i have stayed on topic, so plz2stfucracka

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@14 April 2004 - 03:29
    should this stop me from supporting arsenal? and cheering them all?and i have stayed on topic, so plz2stfucracka
    No you haven&#39;t, the topic is about who you think will win the champions league and unless you&#39;re going to give a real answer you shouldn&#39;t bother posting in here. So choose...

Chelsea
    Deportivo
    Monaco
    Porto

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast