2 4.35%
  • I'm not American but I would like John Kerry to be elected

18 39.13%
  • I'm not American but I don't want either to win

7 15.22%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: American Election Poll

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by 4th gen+3 April 2004 - 22:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 3 April 2004 - 22:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Busyman@4 April 2004 - 01:08
    Originally posted by 4th gen@3 April 2004 - 21:51
    <!--QuoteBegin-BigBank_Hank
    @4 April 2004 - 00:38
    Or is it that he isn&#39;t named George W Bush?

Yeah...he can at least string a sentence together

......not with correct grammar.
    I meant that Kerry could string a sentence together [/b][/quote]
    Sorry brain fart
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman@4 April 2004 - 01:21
    Sorry brain fart
    Don&#39;t call me a brain fart

On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@3 April 2004 - 19:52
    J2 I bet the majority have no clue as to where Kerry stands on most issues.
    Kerry has his own trouble with issues, yes?

He limits himself to only two stances per issue: "for" and "against".
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Great Point.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    FACE IT, DUBYA SHOULDN&#39;T HAVE BEEN PRES. IN FIRST PLACE. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME & ELIMINATE RALPH NADER. WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED??

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by j2k4+4 April 2004 - 03:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 &#064; 4 April 2004 - 03:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BigBank_Hank@3 April 2004 - 19:52
    J2 I bet the majority have no clue as to where Kerry stands on most issues.
    Kerry has his own trouble with issues, yes?

He limits himself to only two stances per issue: "for" and "against". [/b][/quote]
    As in "you&#39;re either with us or against us"?

Oops, sorry, that&#39;s GW.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    POLITICAL CHANGES IN CANADA&#33; WE LOVE OUR AMERICAN BIG BROTHERS & SISTERS&#33;&#33; 9/11 STOPPED US COLD & WE CRIED & CRIED WITH YOU & WE DON&#39;T
    FORGET, ESPECIALLY IN WESTERN CANADA.
    PLEASE NO MORE CANADIAN BASHING. BRITAIN PROBABLY IS YOUR BEST FRIEND.
    BUT CANADA IS FAMILY&#33;&#33;

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by j2k4@3 April 2004 - 20:58

Do they think Americans ought to be swayed by foreign preferences, and why?
    Well, there are a number of countries that have been "swayed" by American preference... why not look at it as "Whats Good for the Goose, is Good for the Gander"..

I gave my reasoning in the 1st post.

Pure and simple:

A guy with invasion plans for Afganistan and Iraq on his desk already, uses the largest and most most terrible terrorist outrage for his own political and personal profit of his family and colleagues. This resulted in 10,000&#39;s of Deaths, with more to come.

He has taken the USA from the covert to open "change the world in US favour"...(with the &#39;US Favour&#39; being his family and colleagues business interests, not the US people)..

In his homeland, he uses his power to curtail the Freedom&#39;s of its citizens, and to block attempts by various commisions to investigate anything that could harm him and his, inc 9/11. Tell me...why has he blocked 75% of the information that Clinton made available to the commission investigating Al Queda and 9/11? Why has he and his advisors got "No Time" to answer questions from that commission, while at the same time being "On Vacation" for over 25% of his Presidency?

He is, in my opinion, the most Dangerous man on this planet since Hitler (and no, im not claiming he is putting people in Gas Chambers etc..)

Besides which, he wasnt elected President by the American people, but by the Supreme Court....a Bad Precedent for the USA, and made a laughing stock of any claim to be trying to introduce "Democracy" anywhere.....

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Originally posted by Rat Faced@4 April 2004 - 06:17
    He is, in my opinion, the most Dangerous man on this planet since Hitler (and no, im not claiming he is putting people in Gas Chambers etc..)
    That is absolutely absurd. You are comparing a dictator who killed who knows how many innocent people with a President going to great lengths to protect the people of his country. Ridiculous.

You call him a dangerous man because he is willing to do what it takes to keep Americans at home safe, I call it doing his job. The President knows that we just can sit on our hands and expect the problem of terrorism to just go away something has to be done about it.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by BigBank_Hank@4 April 2004 - 16:50
    That is absolutely absurd. You are comparing a dictator who killed who knows how many innocent people with a President going to great lengths to protect the people of his country. Ridiculous.
    He seems to like to execute a lot of them. Children too...
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast