1. Hotter Than Hell - [All The Way]
- there something about the rawness in this album I really like.... one of Eddie Kramer's early productions. Well done Rock and Roll
2. KISS - [Let Me Know]
- probably the best debut album ever, except maybe Kissin' Time and Love Theme, theese songs are all classics.... though most of them are much better in live versions
3. Unmasked - [Torpedo Girl]
- a BRILLIANT album, I think this must have been the very defenition of pop-rock..
4. The Elder - [The Oath]
- Their very own rock-musical... and with a great message too: "I believe in something more than you can understand... Yes! I believe in me!"
5. Revenge - [Spit]
- The Kings are back in town.... If KISS would've stayed with this line-up and sound, they just might could've conquered the world once again...