1. Iron Maiden - [Iron Maiden]
- This is an album that says: "Wherever you are, Iron Maiden's gonna get you no matter how far...
2. Powerslave - [Powerslave]
- I've always had a thingy (a healthy one) 'bout those egyptian scales, and this is by far the best Dickinson-album. Everything is well done, and Ace is high...
3. Seventh Son of a Seventh Son - [The Clairvoyant]
- This album you can play on repeat for 48 hours, and still you wanna hear it again... every songs a good one...
4. Brave New World - [The Thin Line Between Love & Hate]
- Once again Maiden proved themselves to their fans and delivered an real Maiden album without falling into clichés... however, it does suffer a bit from the repeative refrains from the Blaze Bailey dayz
5. No Prayer For The Dying - [Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter]
- This was actually the first Maiden album I bought, and what got me into the band... It's Maiden with a double doze of humor