Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Saying Hello !

Hey people !!!

I found the link from Kazaa Gold Premium. Lookin forward to chat to ppl.

:helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile:

Cheerz.

link edited out, PM sent -GS-
    <span style='color:red'>G-L-A-S-G-O-W-C-E-N-T-R-A-L
    FREE APPZ, GAMEZ, MUSIC AND MUCH MORE &#33; FREE &#33; CHECK MY FORUM OUT &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; CLICK HERE &#33;
    SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS
    </span>

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by glasgowcentral@4 April 2004 - 02:05
    Hey people &#33;&#33;&#33;

I found the link from Kazaa Gold Premium. Lookin forward to chat to ppl.

For the time being, Please check my website out. It&#39;s full of Free applications, Games, Movies, music and much more. 100% Free. 100% Honest &#33; No catch. Please check it out. It&#39;s really cool. :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile:

Cheerz.
    You mention the fact that your website is full of free apps, do know that kazaa is free?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    isnt there a rule about promoting your site or something , anyways , glad your here , just be carefull and dont get any of the members mad , people live to flame here.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    LOL &#33; I wouldn&#39;t even wanna see how it is when 80 000 ppl start to flame at each other. So I guess I&#39;ll keep the kool. This isn;t really a &#39;Promote&#39; It&#39;s just asking of a favour. Afterall, You&#39;ll enjoy it I&#39;m sure.

You mention the fact that your website is full of free apps, do know that kazaa is free?
    Well, you don&#39;t always find what u want in kazaa all the time. You have to admit. Plus there&#39;s a great community in my site. If there&#39;s a program that u need and it isn&#39;t listed, u can always leave a Request post and people will get to u QUICKLY.

FREE APPZ, GAMEZ, MUSIC AND MUCH MORE &#33; FREE &#33; CHECK MY FORUM OUT &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; CLICK HERE &#33;
    SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS
    </span>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by seiya_33@4 April 2004 - 01:08
    isnt there a rule about promoting your site or something , anyways , glad your here , just be carefull and dont get any of the members mad , people live to flame here.
    Good welcome, asshole.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    LOL &#33; 1 is hot under the coller right NOW
    SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS
    </span>

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Good welcome, asshole.

actually i think you proved my post to be right

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    From your site:

If you wish to post a link to your fourm please PM an admin asking for permission before doing do. Thank you

2.) You MUST disable ALL hyperlinks&#33; (This includes offsite linking of avatars, signature images and images from other sites.) The only exception is when you are linking to a post within our board. To disable a hyperlink, simply click on the "Code" button, enter the URL and click on the "Code" button again.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by seiya_33@4 April 2004 - 01:27
    Good welcome, asshole.

actually i think you proved my post to be right
    I would have used this smilie to show I was kidding but I never use this smilie.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    We coppied the Weblink Rule from some other Site

We prefer not to put live links cos these Government people might wanna track us all the way back.... so it&#39;s always better NOT to get involved in those kind of stuff
    SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS
    </span>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast