Thread: Firerocks... Fox Even

Just to spread the word, better than internet explorer http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ is the futur of browsing, for me anyway the main thing is the facility to open links in new tabs an improved download manager and ability to add extensions to block ads ect, check it out, needs a bit more config for flash and stuff but still straightforward. its more stable but takes a little longer to load, an excellent alternative to the bill gates monopoly... so ya know
    A sandwich is better than nothing, but nothing is better than paradise, so a sandwich is better than paradise.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    You don't need to advertise or spam Mozilla Firefox here - There's already a healthy amount of FST regulars using FireFox (including myself )

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Just to spread the word, better than internet explorer http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/ is the futur of browsing, for me anyway the main thing is the facility to open links in new tabs an improved download manager and ability to add extensions to block ads ect, check it out, needs a bit more config for flash and stuff but still straightforward. its more stable but takes a little longer to load, an excellent alternative to the bill gates monopoly... so ya know

Yea, its already been talked about on here quit a bit.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Arial'>Msi ms-6330
    Amd Athlon at 1ghz
    896mb Ram pc-133
    Seagate 80gb 7,200 rpm
    Nvidia Geforce MX 420
    21 inch screen
    MSI 52X32X52 CD-RW (cr52-m)
    SoundBlaster 5.1 mp3+
    Creative Labs 5.1 Speakers
    Xp Pro Sp1</span></span>

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    sorry bout that, I&#39;m fairly new and was looking for post about it but couldn&#39;t see any so thought i&#39;d plug it... pls forgive the blatant ffox worship, just thought peeps might want to look into it... wont do it again promise
    A sandwich is better than nothing, but nothing is better than paradise, so a sandwich is better than paradise.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Originally posted by tdos20@4 April 2004 - 17:52
    sorry bout that,&nbsp; I&#39;m fairly new and was looking for post about it but couldn&#39;t see any so thought i&#39;d plug it... pls forgive the blatant ffox worship, just thought peeps might want to look into it... wont do it again promise

No - i think this NEEDS to be repeated

some people just dont get it

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by tdos20@4 April 2004 - 16:37
    but takes a little longer to load
    This can be helped with a program called Mozilla Optimizer.
    You can get it here: http://www.klitetools.com/Internet2.html and look for it in the list.