Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I The Only One?...

i was wondering what your guys's cd buying habits were ever since you started dl'ing songs and stuff. i can honestly say i haven't bought a cd in 8 months, and i don't forsee buying one any time soon. i know if you dl'ed some songs and you like it you should buy the album to suppport the artist or whatever, but i figure why when i can just dl'ed at a good bitrate and it sounds the same. is there something wrong with me?...

2. Music   -   #2
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    I haven't bought music in a while... I can't honestly remember the last album I bought. As for DVD's, I still purchase these regularly, although that's probably because I'm still learning how to use my DVD burner to burn double-layered DVD's to single-layer (but that's another story)

Samurai

3. Music   -   #3
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    I buy alot of 800mb CD Roms

4. Music   -   #4
    All i buy is cdr's and dvd+r i got a huge movie collection 112 movies plus 5113 songs so why buy cd's lol

5. Music   -   #5
    theslayer40's Avatar Poster
    The last time I payed for an audio CD was back in 99 , my parents and friends buy CD and sometimes if they something good I'll burn a copy for me . Games although I do buy espically good games like Diablo and I do buy the ocassional DVD.

6. Music   -   #6
    Double Agent
    you can buy cds?

wow there is a whole new world out there

7. Music   -   #7
    so far in 2003 i have baught 2 cds (matrix revolutions soundtrack & return of the king soundtrack)

and 2 dvds (two towers dvd & the two towers extended edition)

8. Music   -   #8
    Do you not buy CD's cos you find the music is poor?

If you like a CD a lot you should buy it, otherwise you are as good as a thief, with all of his morals.

9. Music   -   #9
    Originally posted by strangedays@19 December 2003 - 19:27
    Do you not buy CD's cos you find the music is poor?

If you like a CD a lot you should buy it, otherwise you are as good as a thief, with all of his morals.
    oh blahdeblahdeblah.....

10. Music   -   #10
    i still buy cds, mainly cos i cant find the track im looking for!

ill give u a tenner if u can find the whole of agoria, radioactive man, or Zoot Womans latest albums

(*****got me fingers crossed*****)

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast