Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anti-spam

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by djweiser@5 April 2004 - 19:13
    touch wood
    Stop scratching your head you will get a splinter.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Thats the problems, people like me and BB have been hit it with too many times too count

Hobbes, the monkey is doing a good job of clearing the nostril

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by danb@5 April 2004 - 15:17
    Thats the problems, people like me and BB have been hit it with too many times too count
    Well.............

STOP SPAMMING THEN!!!

or at the very least try to spell corrrectly the first time.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Lounge   -   #14
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Well I guess by making it longer the feature is stopping me spam so its a kinda result

Can't you tell I don't use the preview button anyway?

5. Lounge   -   #15
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by hobbes+5 April 2004 - 11:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 5 April 2004 - 11:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@5 April 2004 - 20:06
    its a pain in the fecking arse
    Danb,

I have no control over anti-spam but I can take care of that humping monkey problem of yours. I consumed mine and found it quite tasty, although many have complained that my "monkey farts" are pretty rancid. [/b][/quote]
    what is it with the humping monkey? it&#39;s damm funny i have to admit but it&#39;s turning up all over the place. is someone sabotaging the avatars or are people doing it themselves?
    I think the one on danbs face is the funniest

Has anyone started a topic to see who can make the funniest humping picture yet?

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by Busyman+5 April 2004 - 19:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Busyman &#064; 5 April 2004 - 19:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-danb@5 April 2004 - 15:17
    Well.............

STOP SPAMMING THEN&#33;&#33;&#33;

or at the very least try to spell corrrectly the first time. [/b][/quote]
    Busyman can you tell me why it is always you who stick up for admin, when the majority of other disagree? You did it with BD and on a few other occasions. Trying to become a MOD are we?

Incidentally for your information it does not happen with spelling correction. Or at least not with me.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Originally posted by vidcc+5 April 2004 - 20:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vidcc @ 5 April 2004 - 20:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by hobbes@5 April 2004 - 11:12
    <!--QuoteBegin-danb
    @5 April 2004 - 20:06
    its a pain in the fecking arse

Danb,

I have no control over anti-spam but I can take care of that humping monkey problem of yours. I consumed mine and found it quite tasty, although many have complained that my "monkey farts" are pretty rancid.
    what is it with the humping monkey? it&#39;s damm funny i have to admit but it&#39;s turning up all over the place. is someone sabotaging the avatars or are people doing it themselves?
    I think the one on danbs face is the funniest

Has anyone started a topic to see who can make the funniest humping picture yet? [/b][/quote]
    Have you missed this thread?

Humping Monkeys
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

8. Lounge   -   #18
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    completely missed it.....i don&#39;t spend enough time in the lounge by the looks of it been a bit busy lately.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by bigboab+5 April 2004 - 15:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 5 April 2004 - 15:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Busyman@5 April 2004 - 19:19
    <!--QuoteBegin-danb
    @5 April 2004 - 15:17

Well.............

STOP SPAMMING THEN&#33;&#33;&#33;

or at the very least try to spell corrrectly the first time.
    Busyman can you tell me why it is always you who stick up for admin, when the majority of other disagree? You did it with BD and on a few other occasions. Trying to become a MOD are we?

Incidentally for your information it does not happen with spelling correction. Or at least not with me. [/b][/quote]
    Me, sticking up for admin?
    You&#39;ve got to be kidding.

For the record I was against BD getting banned. However, I said that I was not surprised and neither should anyone else be imo.

What other occasions did "stick up" for admin?
    I have actually been very critical if anything. I go about it in a different way is all; even regarding my closed thread .

Btw I wouldn&#39;t mind modding now that I think about it. I would actually tone down a bit and you wouldn&#39;t know it&#39;s Busyman. It&#39;ll never happen though so don&#39;t worry.
    I stay objective. I even remarked that anti-spam only stops double post and running of certain scripts.....which hardly goes on....but who knows what code someone out there is brewing to screw up the board?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Lounge   -   #20
    @Busyman. I cant remember what one particular thread it was. It was that bad the I thought you were Lamsey who forgot to change his account name. If you dont believe me ask POL or Lamsey. At one time I thought that you were one of Lamsey&#39;s other accounts.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast