Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Going Soon

namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    I've been spending too much time on the internet and not enough time irl. I've been coming in here everyday since january 03 and staying up too late drinking too much beer. I've had so much fun but enough is enough I need a break.
    This is my 990th post here and I want to make 1000 before I leave so I'll save my last 10 for this thread in my favorite section of the board.

A few shout outs.

Funky carpricorn. You are great for the community and was missed in your absence and being the original post whore, the reason why I want to reach 1000 posts.

Jonno. You have always brightned my day with your cheeky banter and cool outlook on life.

J'pol. You are the voice of reason amongst the insane.

The lounge crew (past and present, you know who you are) Keep up the hilarious antics, I love you guys.

Lilmiss. Good luck with the future and I hope you're doing ok.

The Mods. Yeah you get some crap flung at you but you're all doing a great job and I hope you continue here as long as it's fun for yous.

Big thanks to Paul and VB for starting this place I've called home.

The FAH team. I'll continue to run this under the klf team. Its for a good cause and lets try to help make a difference.

And to everyone else that continues to make this forum a great place to be, thanks.

This is not an attention seeking "I'm leaving" thread, just a goodbye to a place I've loved to be on for over a year.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster

good luck to ya
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

3. Lounge   -   #3
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Ah, namzuf9-

You take good care of yourself, huh?

Come visit once and a while, like some others have forgotten to.

"Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    dont come back! you wont be ableto leave again
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Being active here has no bearing on your private life.

Find a hobby/game/activity that you enjoy, and we will be able to enjoy your input in moderation.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Its magic baby!
    Later Namzuf, good luck to you.

I think it is right to make changes in life; it would be boring if everything was always the same.
    Wiz.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    good luck you wont need it

8. Lounge   -   #8
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    bye bye enjoy the real world remember u can never re-enter the matrix

cya

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    c ya mate

nice meeting you

10. Lounge   -   #10
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster

What are you saying?This Forum causes People to become Alcoholics and makes them lazy?

Thanks for the comments man(thanking somebody for calling me a Whore? ) and hope you do well with whatever you do.Trust me.There are a few of us that know what you are talking about.Its kinda hard to balance a real Life and hanging around this Place...especially with the People that come with it.

See you in the Future namzuf9.

FC B)

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast