Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Battle Cry?

Poster
    http://bdmonkeys.net/~chaz/battle.php

Zang! Who is that, skulking amidst the tarmac! It is LSA, hands clutching a mighty sword! And with a bloodthirsty grunt, his voice cometh:

"Blood and souls for my dark lord! I am on a crash course with bloody destiny!"

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    Striding through the wasteland, brandishing a vorpal blade, cometh BigBoo! And he gives a booming roar:

"Brace yourself, oh human speck of dust! I destroy all in my path until my loins find satisfaction!!"
    A good game is still good if its late, a bad game is bad forever, Shigeru Miyamoto

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Striding amidst the wasteland, clutching two hardened pitas, cometh DrunkeNStylE! And he gives a spectacular bellow:

"I'm going to pound you with such reckless abandon, you'll age fifty years!!!"
    i dontthin id say that during a battle mabey while i was fucking

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Lo! Who is that, skulking out of the mini-mall parking lot! It is Marius24, hands clutching a meaty axe! He cries vengefully:

"I'm going to pummel you like a wrecking ball!!"

:fugley:

5. Lounge   -   #5
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Running along the freeway, clutching a meaty axe, cometh You Suck! And she gives a bloodthirsty cry:

"I'm going to forcibly reverse your gender!!"

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Sprinting out of the wasteland, brandishing an oversized scalpel, cometh Murda! And she gives a spectacular cry:

"This one's for you, mom! I bring annihilation and cheap beer!!!" 
    Spoiler: Show

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by http://bdmonkeys.net/~chaz/battle.php
    Rampaging through the cliffs, wielding an oversized scalpel, cometh 4th Gen! And he gives a booming bellow:

"You in some shit now, muhfuh! I am on a crash course with bloody destiny!!"
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    ...I no longer try to change outer things.They are simply a reflection. I change my inner perception and the outer reveals the beauty so long obscured by my own attitude. I concentrate on my inner vision and find my outer view transformed.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Hark! Who is that, rampaging out of the tundra! It is Jonno, hands clutching a piece of chainlink fence! He bellows thunderously:

"I'm going to brutalize you all the way to Horni Sucha!"
    Thats so crap!

Just goes on your name on number, does'nt ask anything, and that's not my battle cry, my battle cry is

Gedouttamyfuckingwaythere'sabigblokeaftermeRun away!!!

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Its magic baby!
    Hark! Who is that, striding out of the desert! It is Wizard Mon, hands clutching a thorned whip! He bellows mightily:

"I'm going to hump you backwards in time, then make toast!!"

/me goes to make toast.
    Wiz.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast