Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Baby Update 3.

My sympathies to you lilmiss, all I can really offer. Sorry I missed your other thread, I had no idea things had gone so wrong.

We'll be here exchanging pointless and nonsensical threads if you need anything.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #32
    jetje's Avatar former star
    well all is pretty much said, i just can hope you find the strenght to recover'from all this..

3. Lounge   -   #33
    lynx's Avatar .
    I too missed your last update, I was hoping for good news after your posts a couple of weeks ago. Sadly, it was not to be.

It will take you a while to get over this (if one ever does get over things like this). Hope you can bear up, and eventually come back and make us all laugh again.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Hi Lilmiss,

I am so sorry.

I did not see your earlier threads.

It is a tragedy that these things happen, and often to the best of us.

I hope that to have a community of friends is of some comfort, although I am sure your family and home friends are with you.

Don't worry about being strong, that will come. Allow yourself time to grieve and there will be another sunny day.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Sympathies from myself and my family

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Personally I don't think any words could really help, I can only say that what you're going thru is hard to say the least but you are strong enough to handle it ok

Wish I could do more to help I really do

Take care lilmiss

Jonno xx
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Poster
    Hope everything gets better....rely on your family and friends because they grieve with you. Don't let frustration nand anger affect any of your relationships.

Don't hold all your feelings in....talk to someone a best friend or a professional later on it will help in the long run...

I hope some of these post help in some way.

peace EG
    Hey Mr. JellyPantz is back. LOL

8. Lounge   -   #38
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    My deepest sympathy Lilmiss. One of my closest friends went thru something very similar 3 years ago. She was 7 months pregnant when her baby died and she had to give birth normally also. She got to take her baby home for a night. She was named Ayla and I made a garden at the front of my house in memory of her.

My friend recently (1st March) gave birth to a bright healthy happy baby girl. She will always grieve for Ayla, but the new baby has done wonderful things for her and her husband.

Only time will ease your pain, but I hope the love given to you from this board helps a little.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    cowswithguns's Avatar Poster
    *Hugs* to you Lilmiss, you've been very brave and thank you for keeping us updated, it can't have been easy.

Just know that we care for you and are here if your need us......

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    I cant express how bad i feel for you, and you have my deepest sympathy.

As everyone has already expressed, we are here for you if you need us....

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast