Thread: Who Is This Guy?

Mullyman's Avatar Poster
    Well it"s assholes like this ( Hiawatha Bray ) who haven"t got anything better to do in life but waste their time criticizing and shooting their big mouth off about file sharing...if he is such a crusader why doesn"t he report on the corruption within Governments or about the health care or the homeless...the high taxes....child abuse..shit the list goes on...but no this pathetic little person...thinks he"s doing a big justice by commenting on such insignificance...christ if i was his boss,i tell him to earn his paycheck and report on the important issues of every day survival...i wonder how many of his family members use file sharing services?..i bet this dumb prick probably does to... well Mr. asshole you live in Boston and i live in Canada and for now our courts have ruled it is legal...so don"t try to dictate what goes on in our country..and even if the day ever arises that it is illegal...who gives a damn....i will still download,just to piss assholes like you off

http://p2pnet.net/story/1145
    DEMO'S WORLD
    Knowledge And Wisdom Are Gained By Listening And Observing And Knowing When To Keep Your Fucking Mouth Shut!!!!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Originally posted by Mullyman@5 April 2004 - 22:35
    Well it"s assholes like this ( Hiawatha Bray ) who haven"t got anything better to do in life but waste their time criticizing and shooting their big mouth off about file sharing...if he is such a crusader why doesn"t he report on the corruption within Governments or about the health care or the homeless...the high taxes....child abuse..shit the list goes on...but no this pathetic little person...thinks he"s doing a big justice by commenting on such insignificance...christ if i was his boss,i tell him to earn his paycheck and report on the important issues of every day survival...i wonder how many of his family members use file sharing services?..i bet this dumb prick probably does to... well Mr. asshole you live in Boston and i live in Canada and for now our courts have ruled it is legal...so don"t try to dictate what goes on in our country..and even if the day ever arises that it is illegal...who gives a damn....i will still download,just to piss assholes like you off

http://p2pnet.net/story/1145
    Nice one!! You tell him !!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by J.P.K.
    Mr. Bray, you are either a total moron or just like to bash Canada.
    How many world treaties has the US opted out of ?????
    Let's see: Kyoto, Chemicak and Biological weapons treaties, Nuclear arms in Space , Land mine ban etc, etc.

How about UN resolutions on Iraq. The US does whatever it wants and you do not even raise an eyebrow, yet let other countries do one thing against US interests and boy do you and other Americans complain about injustice.

Why not look in your own backyard, and then judge others.

J.P.K.
    Seems to sum it up for me...
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    brey = h473r
    :music1: