Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: App That Finds Password For .rar

Poster
    is there an app that finds out the password for RARs that need passwords to be extracted? if there is plz give a link. thanks alot!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Double Agent
    yes but it's considered a hacking topic so no i wont tell u where to find it

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@6 April 2004 - 02:34
    yes but it's considered a hacking topic so no i wont tell u where to find it
    Link to a google search of the app name
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    yes either that or plz PM it to me

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by 3223@6 April 2004 - 03:58
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-...G=Google+Search
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    A legitamate app

-- Xero Grid --
    <span style='color:green'>Supertrick XG Forums</span> | Supertrick XG - Your solution to ads, pop-ups, malicious code, and the rest of the garbage just floating around the web.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Xero Grid@6 April 2004 - 05:48
    A legitamate app

-- Xero Grid --
    Only recovery for RAR 2 volumes there, I doubt very much any new RAR archives are made using WinRAR 2.*...

Also, it&#39;s based on brute force technique, so it could, in theory, take days/weeks/months/years to crack a password...
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by 4th gen+6 April 2004 - 05:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 6 April 2004 - 05:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3223@6 April 2004 - 03:58
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-...G=Google+Search [/b][/quote]
    i tied this app but when i selected the directory my cpu usage goes up to 100% i have have to end the process. i have rebooted and the same thing still happens. whats wrong?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by 3223+6 April 2004 - 05:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3223 @ 6 April 2004 - 05:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by 4th gen@6 April 2004 - 05:03
    <!--QuoteBegin-3223
    @6 April 2004 - 03:58

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-...G=Google+Search
    i tied this app but when i selected the directory my cpu usage goes up to 100% i have have to end the process. i have rebooted and the same thing still happens. whats wrong? [/b][/quote]
    that&#39;s what happens when you run password cracking programs

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    u mean my cpu is supposed to go up to 100%? or is it something with the app?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast