Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Arm A Pedophile?

Poster
    [i]Originally posted by uNz@6 April 2004 - 07:30
    Some people jump at the chance to judge others, given the opportunity...
    Aren't you actually judging people by saying that though?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    All Arm said was that if people want to have sex at 13 we should let them (something I disagree with myself) and then you attacked him calling him a pedophile. Hope you're real proud of yourself

Ah make it 13.  I mean c'mon they will have sex no matter what. And besides losing your virginity at age 13 or YOUNGER kicks ass.  At least to me.
    attack

3. Lounge   -   #13
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Originally posted by 4th gen
    Aren't you actually judging people by saying that though?
    It's not a judgement, it's an observation.

Anyway, even it is perceived as a judgement, I'm not singling one person out to be dragged over the coals.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@6 April 2004 - 07:35
    All Arm said was that if people want to have sex at 13 we should let them (something I disagree with myself) and then you attacked him calling him a pedophile. Hope you're real proud of yourself

Ah make it 13. I mean c'mon they will have sex no matter what. And besides losing your virginity at age 13 or YOUNGER kicks ass. At least to me.
    attack
    What's your point?

You seem to be on some sort quest to prove yourself to be a complete nob (which btw is more than working).

Anyone who goes back and edits all his posts to a smilie because he lacks conviction is his own words is just pitiful. Be a man, apologize to Arm and then request this thread closed.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    [i]Originally posted by uNz[i]+6 April 2004 - 07:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (uNz @ 6 April 2004 - 07:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen
    Aren&#39;t you actually judging people by saying that though?
    It&#39;s not a judgement, it&#39;s an observation. [/b][/quote]
    A very fine distinction, I might add
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Originally posted by 4th gen+6 April 2004 - 18:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen @ 6 April 2004 - 18:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by uNz&#091;i@
    ,6 April 2004 - 07:37] <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen

It&#39;s not a judgement, it&#39;s an observation.
    A very fine distinction, I might add [/b][/quote]
    Only if you judge it to be.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    [i]Originally posted by uNz[i]+6 April 2004 - 07:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (uNz @ 6 April 2004 - 07:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by 4th gen+6 April 2004 - 18:12--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (4th gen &#064; 6 April 2004 - 18:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-uNz&#091;i@
    ,6 April 2004 - 07:37] <!--QuoteBegin-4th gen

It&#39;s not a judgement, it&#39;s an observation.
    A very fine distinction, I might add [/b][/quote]
    Only if you judge it to be. [/b][/quote]
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I agree that this thread should be closed. We are not here to judge individuals. We should only be making general comments on subjects. If this were to succeed as a poll, we are in a bad way if it does, then who is next. I agree with Cheese it is bullying.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Anyone who goes back and edits all his posts to a smilie because he lacks conviction is his own words is just pitiful.
    read over the tread no longer with my post&#39;s i twisted nothing it&#39;s all there unless he edit&#39;s his post&#39;s
    i can reedit my post&#39;s if you want the botom smily is a link to the original thread i guess you don&#39;t understand my point i don&#39;t understand why anyone would justify a person with such views towards children, unless arm had trouble expersing/wording his opinion&#39;s i don&#39;t see my wrong

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@6 April 2004 - 08:16
    Anyone who goes back and edits all his posts to a smilie because he lacks conviction is his own words is just pitiful.
    read over the tread no longer with my post&#39;s i twisted nothing it&#39;s all there unless he edit&#39;s his post&#39;s
    i can reedit my post&#39;s if you want the botom smily is a link to the original thread i guess you don&#39;t understand my point i understand why anyone would justify a person with such views towards children, unless arm had trouble expersing/wording his opinion&#39;s i don&#39;t see my wrong
    I understand fully...

You are bullying. End of story.

Grow up kid.

If you can justify starting this topic I&#39;d love to hear your reasons before you edit the post to a smilie. That would be super.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast