Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gameworld

Poster
    I feel our games today are coming out really slow there havn't really been any fantastic games released for abit. I also think the gaming world is really slow atm at delievering games / good Titals...

Anyone else think this?
    <span style='color:white'>______________________</span><span style='color:white'>______________________</span>

[ eMule Verifieds | Simple Guide Burning Bin/Cue Files | Kazaa Lite Codec Pack ]

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Originally posted by joeyipod@6 April 2004 - 09:16
    I feel our games today are coming out really slow
    I never realised we had any games...where&#39;s my share of the profits?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

3. Games   -   #3
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Also, not much originality in some genres

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by Barky@6 April 2004 - 10:51
    Also, not much originality in some genres
    yes barky you are absoulutly RIGHT&#33;&#33; there isn&#39;t much oringality in games nor good storys.

there are a few but i mean... VERY FEW&#33;&#33;
    <span style='color:white'>______________________</span><span style='color:white'>______________________</span>

[ eMule Verifieds | Simple Guide Burning Bin/Cue Files | Kazaa Lite Codec Pack ]

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Originally posted by joeyipod+6 April 2004 - 10:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joeyipod @ 6 April 2004 - 10:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Barky@6 April 2004 - 10:51
    Also, not much originality in some genres&nbsp;
    yes barky you are absoulutly RIGHT&#33;&#33; there isn&#39;t much oringality in games nor good storys.

there are a few but i mean... VERY FEW&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Why not design your own game then?
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think &quot;Ok, this is the limit&quot;.
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. Games   -   #6
    Hum i still play pong and space invaders the good old days way befor 8bit consoles
    and such back befor amiga the old com 16+4 zx games on tape 30 mins to load and then fail.

some thing never change dull same old games then years on same old shite

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    i had an 8-bit console it to had pong i was playing this when i was about 3 yrs old good old pong.

Also i&#39;m not good at creating things i just enjoy playing them... Its a shame how games today have to PAY money to get on shelves of stores over 90 games i never know about cos they didn&#39;t have enough &#036;&#036;&#036; to notify us gamers they exist.

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by joeyipod+6 April 2004 - 11:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joeyipod @ 6 April 2004 - 11:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Barky@6 April 2004 - 10:51
    Also, not much originality in some genres&nbsp;

there are a few but i mean... VERY FEW&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Games are not as new as they were years before.Developers are finding it harder and harder to develop fresh ideas when so many have already been used.

And when one of these new games does come out,no one ever buys them.
    Instead they all buy crappy FPS&#39;s or RPG&#39;s.
    I cant imagine how many people have missed out on the magic of Prince of Persia or Viewtiful Joe or Pikmin. All of these games have faults but they all try something new.

Wait until The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords is released.Then you will be amazed.

9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    Funny i own all those games

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    atm i&#39;m playing Beyond Good & Evil its pretty good i must say, Graphics are nice and clean and story is good (and wierd).

I think its a game most ppl should enjoy if your into the zelda/prince of persia type of person.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast