Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coastguard

REMOVED LINK

The gov ran out of money i think hehe

i like this one

"EDIT"

i removed the link as it was a direct link to my forum where you had to sign up before viewing the pic, this WAS NOT my intension but simply a mistake and to prove the fact i removed the link.

Appologies for the messing around but people do make mistakes......even me

Image Resized
    [img]http://www.synergyforums.com/files/coastguard.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Retired
    need to sign up...

3. Lounge   -   #3
    aahh shit yer....oops

I just c&p the url from my board......sorry

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by {I}{K}{E}@6 April 2004 - 23:06
    need to sign up...
    maybe its spam. Notice the his name to the name of the website? Could you not just post the image?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by Marius24+6 April 2004 - 23:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Marius24 @ 6 April 2004 - 23:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-{I}{K}{E}@6 April 2004 - 23:06
    need to sign up...
    maybe its spam. Notice the his name to the name of the website? Could you not just post the image? [/b][/quote]
    Its not spam, if you bothered to look at my posts you may see that they are of a topical nature and that i do spend time reading and replying to threads in a correct way. I contribute to these forums for MY pleasure and not for gain.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    BANNED
    costguard:looks like the goverment ran out of money out of money&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    har har funny joke, and nice way to get people to join ur crummy forums

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Why not just post the image here?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    like i said it was a fook up on my part, i posted i direct link, stupid mistake on my part BUT NO intension of spam was meant like again i have stated. So just to show my good intensions i have removed the link.

Appologies.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by SynergyForums@6 April 2004 - 15:28
    like i said it was a fook up on my part, i posted i direct link, stupid mistake on my part BUT NO intension of spam was meant like again i have stated.&nbsp; So just to show my good intensions i have removed the link.
    After I removed it... why not just post the image here?

EDIT: Just in case, if your wondering, I&#39;m not trying to be an ass here. Really, why not just post the image here?

10. Lounge   -   #10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast