Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neon Genesis Evangelion Soundtracks

just get them off mule. Use overnet, might be quicker.
    I think i have most of them, but can't be sure if i have all the NGE OSTs.

2. Music   -   #12
    Theres a messload of OSTs for it...especially the S2 Works Box....that sucker has over 5 cd's I think...check the link I posted about the soundtracks in the first post....it lists all the OSTs for the series.

I hate using Emule....its damn slow....

3. Music   -   #13
    Well if you dont have the OSTs in 2 weeks, then message me. I'll see what i can do about it (FTP from me maybe?).
    ATM im busy with university assignment.

with emule you should have been able to download it from the time you requested this to now easily. Seriously you don't knwo what your missing out on.

4. Music   -   #14
    Im not too fond of eMule...

I want to use it more....honestly, since everthing is said to be on eMule...and mIRC...yet...Im not too keen on those apps....I need to learn how to use them....

And I havent used mIRC too much because I keep hearing about hacking and virus issues....if theres a way to be unoticed (invisible) on mIRC while downloading, let me know...I went to the mIRC forum and was hella confused...

5. Music   -   #15
    irc Im not fond of either. Just to much hassle IMO compared to emule. Kazaa was a pain because it couldnt find any sources or rare files, both of which emule can do. Once you get into the swing of it, you'll like it.

Had a look at my NGE albums and quality is at 128kbps at least. Im downloading higher quality ones over the next two weeks.

6. Music   -   #16
    What Eva soundtracks do you have?

Could you make them into torrents and upload them on SuprNova?

7. Music   -   #17
    Ok been downloading some NGE OSTs and still got one more to download (im sure there are others but i cant find them through search).

I have Vox @ 320Kbps.
    Addition @ 192Kbps (Haven't verified for all tracks yet).
    Day of the Second Impact @ 200+ VBR
    End of Evangelion Single @ 189kbps ogg

Neon.Genesis.Evangelion.OST.-.6CD.-.192Kb Archive with :
    Death & Rebirth
    NGE OST1, 2, 3
    Refrain
    End of Evangelion Album

Birth of Rei Ayanami ~ quality dunno it says 32kbps, but its better than that.
    EVA Symphony 192kbps

Death and rebirth singles @ 128kbps
    (I have an archive of other 128Kbps stuff, but there all the other things mentioned above)

no luck with the concert OST.
    and the s2 works is still in progress. 260ishMB/700MB remaining.

PM me the friday next week and I'll set my comp up as an FTP and you can download them off me. My upload is only 16KB though. I dont use bittorent. You could use emule to get them from me.

8. Music   -   #18
    Cool....thanks for the info.

9. Music   -   #19
    Originally posted by Manny Roscoe@4 May 2004 - 10:16
    Cool....thanks for the info.
    try getting them off kazaa at that quality.
    *whispers emuleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!*
    oh btw, when ftping my emule actions are closed, so your lucky i almost always keep mule running.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12