Thread: I'm Lost....

iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Ok, I have Counter Strike, it came with this Half-Life Platinum thing, it was version 1.0.0.0, but I downloaded the 1.5 full update (the 121 mb one), so it's now version 1.5 But what's this version 1.6 Steam update thing? And should I get Counter Strike CZ? If so, were can I download it? Someone please help

2. Games   -   #2
    JMK's Avatar Blah
    you dont need steam i still play version 1.5 but 1.6 has better graphics and new guns like a shield and stuff but i like 1.5 better...im not sure about cz im thinking about buying it but not for sure what all is different in it but it does have single player campain and obviously better graphics but then it will lag more but i oh well it is only $40 at walmart...but if it is up to on if u want to buy it or not but 1.5 is still fun to play and there are many servers that still run 1.5 even though they say most people play steam now but me im sticking with 1.5 untill i get cz and i downloaded counterstrike 1.6 on kazaa but make sure it is a real download and not some fake or try bittorrent if you know how to use that

3. Games   -   #3
    BANNED
    1.5 is better than 1.6, 1.6 is a new version of counter strike (i dont like it)

stick with 1.5 man

4. Games   -   #4
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    yeah stick with 1.5 , 1.6 has alike like alot of bull shit , and it doesnt even work for me

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    1.5 all the way
    <span style='color:white'>______________________</span><span style='color:white'>______________________</span>

[ eMule Verifieds | Simple Guide Burning Bin/Cue Files | Kazaa Lite Codec Pack ]

6. Games   -   #6
    Twist3r
    dont waste your money on condition zero, there is barly ne thing different exept offline play and a few remodled maps