Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: If Zombies Take Over The World

Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MagicNakor@8 April 2004 - 08:43
    Now, as odd as it sounds, I've actually had this conversation with a group of friends. Apparently fear of zombies isn't uncommon, at least in my circle.... However, there are parameters that need to be defined before such a question can be answered. There's an actual term for these, but I can't remember what it is right now.

1) Every fresh corpse will turn into a zombie.
    2) If you are bitten or scratched by a zombie, you will turn into a zombie as well.
    3) Bullets will not kill zombies. The only thing that will kill a zombie is decapitation, or fire. However, fire takes a very long time to kill a zombie.
    4) Zombies will search out the living, and attempt to feast on the blood-rich organs (brains, heart, liver).
    5) You cannot hide from a zombie, as they are able to sense the living's body heat.
    6) Zombies will swarm.

In actuality, defined by this principle, we'd be doomed. You'd really only be postponing the inevitable trying to take out all the zombies.

in that case im definatly running for the sweet shop
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    Originally posted by Withcheese+8 April 2004 - 07:32--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 8 April 2004 - 07:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheCanuk@7 April 2004 - 23:41
    ide kill em all or die trying,

ide have lots of random sex(with females of course, i know someones waiting for me not 2 say females haha very fucking funny, i hate u all...............................................im sorry i didnt mean that, andwho) ide go to lambourgini dealerships and ram them into poles to.
    I didn&#39;t quite understand what you said there, you&#39;re going to have sex with zombie women but not the men zombies?

edit: Make sure you use the condom in your av I hear those zombies are rife with disease. [/b][/quote]
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Originally posted by MagicNakor@8 April 2004 - 08:43
    The only thing that will kill a zombie is decapitation
    in that case, i&#39;d forge myself a sword and spend a day studying Kill Bill, The Lord of the Rings, and Star Wars: Episode 1 and 2. Then i&#39;d go looking for zombies to make more dead than they are.

i don&#39;t really see what the problem with zombies are, they move so slowly, couldn&#39;t I just run (or jog) away? Oh wait, i just thought, i&#39;m wearing high heels.
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    watch crouching tiger hidden dragon too - that does sword stuff

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Poster
    make sure the dvd player is portable so you can watch the film while jogging away

6. Lounge   -   #26
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    You could run away, yes. But (for example) let&#39;s say my household is the only non-zombie household in my village. That&#39;d be 3 people against 3,500. Despite all our best efforts to run away, it&#39;s unlikely we&#39;d make it very far.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    but zombies woddle dont they ? so us running folk have an advantake

shame i barely run - too much effort

8. Lounge   -   #28
    If i was Hudiene (that magix guy) i woud disapear

If i was david blane i would bore them all to total death.

Depends if you mean new DOTD zombies as in fast moving fuckers, or old DOTD where they walk about as fast as a rat with no legs.

If it was new DOTD i would go to a mall something like that yeah and just shoot from the root till there all dead(er). If its olf DOTD i would get a chainsaw and something like a hotrod and put my Carmageddon skills to good use

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by peerzyboy@8 April 2004 - 13:33
    If i was Hudiene (that magix guy) i woud disapear

If i was david blane i would bore them all to total death.

Depends if you mean new DOTD zombies as in fast moving fuckers, or old DOTD where they walk about as fast as a rat with no legs.

If it was new DOTD i would go to a mall something like that yeah and just shoot from the root till there all dead(er). If its olf DOTD i would get a chainsaw and something like a hotrod and put my Carmageddon skills to good use
    if u were david blane youo could sit in a glass box for a while then they throw food at you- eventually your g/f would come out and throw food back - and thats when they eat her instead of you &#33;

10. Lounge   -   #30
    - Nightmare -'s Avatar Arch-angel
    I would assemble a team of fighters and go on a killing spree of zombies. My weapons of choice would be two custom made guns (probably AK&#39;s) and a silver sword. B)

The team I form would be unstoppable.

It is time...

...for the end to be stopped.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast