Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Need A Txt To Html Converter For My Webpage

what i want to put on it is a 194kb list of my albums. i tried one thing and it suck ass and had my list messed up and another app from sourcefront that was out of my league in tewrms of usage. any ideas?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    well you could always just save the txt in notepad as a html

go to save as and change the "save type as" to all files , the name your page albums.html, or whatever.html you like

it will then be a html file and you can open it in any html gui and edit it

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    h1
    The "Find / Replace" button.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    You could always use Word or Word Perfect to make your list and then do Save As HTML.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    BANNED
    Originally posted by delphin460@8 April 2004 - 01:39
    well you could always just save the txt in notepad as a html

go to save as and change the "save type as" to all files , the name your page albums.html, or whatever.html you like

it will then be a html file and you can open it in any html gui and edit it
    For this to work, you need to include QUOTES in the name:

for example.... you put list.html as your name, in the display box, it should be:

"list.html"

WITH THE QUOTES!
    This ensures that the file is saved as an HTML file (list.html) and not as a TXT file (list.html.txt)

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    h1
    Actually, you need quotes only when the file type isn't registered, and since all Windoze boxes come with Explorer (:x), HTML files will always be registered.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    BANNED
    As I said.... ENSURES

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    i had to download IRun RTF Converter from cnet.com. nothing mentioned above would work including the setup.exe for listmaker. my wordpad and notepad have no option for saving as html and putting quotations didn't wor either.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by slick nick@10 April 2004 - 23:55
    i had to download IRun RTF Converter from cnet.com. nothing mentioned above would work including the setup.exe for listmaker. my wordpad and notepad have no option for saving as html and putting quotations didn't wor either.
    What I meant when I suggested Listmaker was that you re-make the list in html using the program. Just add in the folders and click on "create list"
    On a given day or given circumstance, you think you have a limit.
    And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit and you think "Ok, this is the limit".
    As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
    With your mind power, your determination, your instinct and the experience as well, you can fly very high.

- Ayrton Senna, R.I.P.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast